• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Celerio

selvanath

Hi Guys,

I want to buy a car. Now Brand new Viva Elite is not available. Anyone bought the new celerio?

Pls advice me

Wait for the Perodua Axia, or place a pre-order now. It's generally expected to be better than the cauliflowerio in every sense.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Wait for the Perodua Axia, or place a pre-order now. It's generally expected to be better than the cauliflowerio in every sense.

Seems Axia would be a good option to wait, especially the 4 start rating, uncommon in this class cars available in Sri Lanka as well as 20+ rated fuel efficiency.

As per the same article that I read on Wiki, the production of Elite & 660CC to be stopped only continuing the 850cc variant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perodua_Axia

Celerio AMT version goes for 24+. And its without airbags. Only the manual version has airbags. Less said of its safety features the better. Axia is far superior as a car than these indian papadams, but if your intention is the save on fuel only, then Celerio would be a good option I guess. I think it has some manual gear with an automatic gear shifting technology that saves on fuel. However, if safety is your concern then don't even think about it

Edited by liya