• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Sx4 Hatch Back

chew

I only know one thing. The SX4 sold in SL was Made in Japan.

It seems I was mistaken. But some were definitely made in Japan. You can easily find out anyway from the Chassis plate attached to the vehicle and the book which hopefully lists the correct country of manufacture.

Edited by The Don

• 2 years later...
guys
I was looking for a good car around Rs. 3.0mn and found a Suzuki SX4 2011 and decided to but it. 
However, I’m little bit confused whether I made the correct decision.

I refered the threads relating  to XS4 in Autolanka and got some knowledge.

If anybody used this car for a some time can share your ideas specially availability of parts, maintenance, common issues and fuel consumption, it will be a great help.

Cheers.

15 minutes ago, Chandu99 said:
guys
I was looking for a good car around Rs. 3.0mn and found a Suzuki SX4 2011 and decided to but it. 
However, I’m little bit confused whether I made the correct decision.

I refered the threads relating  to XS4 in Autolanka and got some knowledge.

If anybody used this car for a some time can share your ideas specially availability of parts, maintenance, common issues and fuel consumption, it will be a great help.

Cheers.

Dude, you made a good decision. Don't worry.

If I had 3 mill to buy a car now, SX4 would be somewhere at the top of my list. For 3 mill, I feel its a good deal, looking at the prices of cars now.

Parts and maintenance shouldn't be a big problem since almost all of them in SL are agent imported and agent would stock plenty of parts. Since this model was made in Japan and India both, you might find Indian made parts as well. I have not owned one but I have driven an SX4 hatch. Its got a great driving posture and all-round visibility (thanks to the car being designed by Giugiaro). I expect it would do around 9-10 on fuel, pretty much the same as any average Sri Lankan car.