• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Less Than 1.5 Million

Maheshdbr

There should be. Any sane person would not assemble a Car here just for Kicks. Check the Book etc... Even better if you can avoid it. And most people will not go for something like that even if its clear. So your resale value will go for a six.

My advice is, just go with the common flow. Look through the Classifieds. Even Autolanka has some good 110s and Premio Coronas of same age as of right now. go with a person who knows these things to the inspection. Do not spend everything you got on buying the thing. Expect and keep some budget reserved for minor repairs since its not brand new. That will do the trick.

When I bought mine, I had to fix the central lock, Boot door lock had some minor issue, Changed the Oil Filters and did some minor touch-ups. So expect these kind of things. That's it.

How about dihatsu mira, tercel or corsa?

Maheshdbr – you can keep on asking from thousands of people about different cars, their features, values, fuel efficiency, resell values, budget impacts etc. and for surely each & everyone will tell different stories. Everyone thinks his or her car as the best one on the planet :music-smiley-010: . That's why most of the time car models like Corolla 121s which are 10-12 years old, going above 3 M :speechless-smiley-004:

First you decide the main requirement of buying a car. Is it for daily travel or only for weekend/leisure/family travels? Then compare this against your budget. If it’s for daily travelling, then fuel efficiency will be a concern. For family travels, better to have a little big car. Likewise list down these points and discuss within yourself on what you actually want. Then it’ll be easy for you to make the decision. But at the end of the day, 75% - 80% of the final decision should be purely yours. For an example, you may decide to pay 3 M for a 121. For most it may look like a foolish decision, but for you.....it's MY DECISION :sport-smiley-003: .

Of course! But knowledge of mine on vehicles is poor. so thats y im inquiring on some of the models. i feel it is not worth paying 1.3 million to a 2007 registerd alto bcz brand new one is 1.48. Further It will be end of the march when i recieve a new one if i order one today. how about daihatsu mira which is also a small one?

Of course! But knowledge of mine on vehicles is poor. so thats y im inquiring on some of the models. i feel it is not worth paying 1.3 million to a 2007 registerd alto bcz brand new one is 1.48. Further It will be end of the march when i recieve a new one if i order one today. how about daihatsu mira which is also a small one?

The Mira is what the Viva is based on. Same body shape, engine and gearbox.

• 5 weeks later...

Japanese alto not good on fuel..

now the car price came down ..

so for 1.5 mil

Susuki Liana - good overall package..

Lancer cs1

FB 15

maruti swift beetle

March AK12

Alto k10 - Best on Fuel and easy on maintenance..

ek3 - sporty

viva elite - Best on Fuel

all kind of options are there... very hard to make a decision ...

• 1 month later...
Japanese alto not good on fuel..

now the car price came down ..

so for 1.5 mil

Susuki Liana - good overall package..

Lancer cs1

FB 15

maruti swift beetle

March AK12

Alto k10 - Best on Fuel and easy on maintenance..

ek3 - sporty

viva elite - Best on Fuel

all kind of options are there... very hard to make a decision ...

thnks