• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Suggest New Car For 5-7Mn. Price Tag.

zeristo

Question

Hello Guys,

I'm planning to buy a car for everyday use in the city and seldom out of station trips. My budget is around 5-7 million rupees. I wanted to get a VEZEL but gave up the idea on hearing of its reliability issues such as acceleration faults and airbag faults. the FIT too seems unfit as its already had 5 recalls in japan on various issues. On the other hand, toyota AQUA looks ugly and so do most of their cars in this price segment. Kindly suggest me some cars that I could choose from. Thanks.

15 answers to this question

Also..if you want something a bit more exclusive I saw a few Subaru XVs for sale.

I test drove a Subaru XV Hybrid a few weeks ago and I must say it felt a lot more lively than any other Hybrids I have driven. Had the typical Subaru feel to it with the boxer engine.

• Like 1

That's a lot of money to have in hand and not know what to spend on. You should go home, talk to your loved ones and discuss what you NEED.

Not just set your budget at 5-7 million because Mr Perera next door bought a 4-6million car ;)

Such is the sad state of affairs in LK now some are struggling to make ends meet, while some are suffering from having the cash but not knowing what to buy..... :)

• Like 6

That's a lot of money to have in hand and not know what to spend on. You should go home, talk to your loved ones and discuss what you NEED.

Not just set your budget at 5-7 million because Mr Perera next door bought a 4-6million car ;)

100% agreed...But don't know whether this money he remains after having all charity works.....better check all above suggestions with your loved

ones as told by "watchman" and decide what u want...happy living...