• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Would The Market React To The 2015 Budget Proposals?

tcfern1

The New Panda is Rs. 1,245,000 (Tax Included)

Micro Cars prices have revised on the following models.

Panda GB Rs. 1,245,000

Panda Rs. 1,395,000

Panda Cross Rs. 1,825,000

MX7 Mark II Rs. 2,175,000

EC7 Auto Rs. 3,195,000

MPV Junior III Rs. 1,495,000

Korando Std Rs. 4,950,000

Rexton Std Rs. 6,150,000

Rexton HiSpec Rs. 6,700,000

Micro Cars prices have revised on the following models.

Panda GB Rs. 1,245,000

Panda Rs. 1,395,000

Panda Cross Rs. 1,825,000

MX7 Mark II Rs. 2,175,000

EC7 Auto Rs. 3,195,000

MPV Junior III Rs. 1,495,000

Korando Std Rs. 4,950,000

Rexton Std Rs. 6,150,000

Rexton HiSpec Rs. 6,700,000

What's Panda GB? The gearbox?

• Like 4

Yesterday on H!tad I saw a full page ad for Perodua Viva for 17.6M brand new with all options ... a page or two later there is a private ad for a 2011 Viva with 40k on the clock for 18.5M .... Was a classic facepalm moment and signifies the current 2nd hand market expectation vs reality. But people will adjust.

(Edit. there could be a slight engine displacement between the two cars, but still ...)

Edited by vishkid
  • Like 1

Yesterday on H!tad I saw a full page ad for Perodua Viva for 17.6M brand new with all options ... a page or two later there is a private ad for a 2011 Viva with 40k on the clock for 18.5M .... Was a classic facepalm moment and signifies the current 2nd hand market expectation vs reality. But people will adjust.

But you cannot underestimate the 1.85 million price tag just like that. For all we know the car may be lady driven, engineer used or better yet, company maintained in showroom condition.

Edited by ramishkad
  • Like 2

But you cannot underestimate the 1.85 million price tag just like that. For all we know the car may be lady driven, engineer used or better yet, company maintained in showroom condition.

I agree .. each of those attributes should add at least 100-200k to the value of the car :P

(Edit. there could be a slight engine displacement between the two cars, but still ...)

You are referring to two specimens one which they have advertised is the basic viva 850cc not the elite version!

You are referring to two specimens one which they have advertised is the basic viva 850cc not the elite version!

I mentioned that and I really don't understand the difference except the slight difference in engine capacity.

I actually don't know how much a brand new 'elite' would cost after the budget.

I mentioned that and I really don't understand the difference except the slight difference in engine capacity.

I actually don't know how much a brand new 'elite' would cost after the budget.

You should Take a photograph of the advertisement and post it here.

The Japanese vehicle prices have dropped significantly due to the exchange rate against the US $.

Which means brand new & reconditioned vehicles coming from Japan are at an all time low.

Good Time to buy a vehicle.

This exchange rate will have a effect on used vehicles in the market (2nd hand) as well. Due to not much of a price difference on recently registered vehicles Vs Unregistered Vehicles

Estimated Prices:

Eg 1: Vezel (depending on the Grade X or Z) would have costed you between 4.7 - 5.15 Million 2+ months ago but today it will cost you 4.2 - 4.7 million (all inclusive) if you clear it during this time

Eg 2: Allion 2013/14 will cost you in the range of 4.5 - 4.7 Million

Even brand new vehicle prices from Agents will/should/has come down...

KEEP AN EYE OUT AND DON"T LET CAR SALES GUYS FOOL YOU WITH THEIR LIES.

• Like 1

The Japanese vehicle prices have dropped significantly due to the exchange rate against the US $.

Which means brand new & reconditioned vehicles coming from Japan are at an all time low.

Good Time to buy a vehicle.

This exchange rate will have a effect on used vehicles in the market (2nd hand) as well. Due to not much of a price difference on recently registered vehicles Vs Unregistered Vehicles

Estimated Prices:

Eg 1: Vezel (depending on the Grade X or Z) would have costed you between 4.7 - 5.15 Million 2+ months ago but today it will cost you 4.2 - 4.7 million (all inclusive) if you clear it during this time

Eg 2: Allion 2013/14 will cost you in the range of 4.5 - 4.7 Million

Even brand new vehicle prices from Agents will/should/has come down...

KEEP AN EYE OUT AND DON"T LET CAR SALES GUYS FOOL YOU WITH THEIR LIES.

Not really, because of the duty reduction here our car sellers have inflated the prices in Japan auctions through excessive demand