• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4G93 (Turbo) Gdi Fuel Pump

Y3K

Hi All,

I'm trying to locate a GDI Fuel Pump for 4G93 Turbo engine.

If the GDI is from an IO I need the pipe assembly that comes to the pump. If its from a Cedia, only the pump is sufficient.

So far my search has led me to a person called Pejro Mahinda in panchikawatta, who has some pumps which are expensive. I would like to know any other places that might have this available.

Thanks,

Y3K

You might want to take a walk in Delkanda. I think this Pajero Mahinda (Funny name combo, Pajero is slang for Wa*ker in Spanish apparently.) and Mitsubishi Mahinda is the same person and he's the one suggested for Mitsu parts by many owners. I know a guy in Delkanda who can find parts for you, but at a premium. DM me if you want his details.

Hi All,

If the GDI is from an IO I need the pipe assembly that comes to the pump. If its from a Cedia, only the pump is sufficient.

So far my search has led me to a person called Pejro Mahinda in panchikawatta, who has some pumps which are expensive. I would like to know any other places that might have this available.

Thanks,

Y3K

you are having an pajero io, so why do you need a cedia unit not the io unit

Hi Clark's son

When I got the vehicle checked out they said that one of the previous owners must have gotten the pump changed. In that process he has gone for Cedia with it's related pipe assembly.

That's why I'm searching either for a Cedia (low cost compared to an IO, which must have been the reason for the current pump) or an IO with the pipe assembly.

Although the one at present is a Cedia, it did not give me any issues till this happened. (Initially there was a case with rough idling which was finally sorted and it was related to to bad engine mounts which could not handle the engine vibration at low rpms plus a complete fuel system clean up.)

And the fuel consumption was 7.7 km/l

Regards,

Y3K

Hi All,

Just thought of updating the post on latest development.

Today I was able to locate a pump from a recently imported engine and it was fitted to the IO. The irony is, that pump seems to be worst than the one i had till now. The fuel pressure value returned by it is 3.7pa at idol and when in "D" it goes between 3.2pa - 4.3pa :(

Regards,

Edited by Y3K

Hi All,

Thanks,

Y3K

You might want to take a walk in Delkanda. I think this Pajero Mahinda (Funny name combo, Pajero is slang for Wa*ker in Spanish apparently.) and Mitsubishi Mahinda is the same person and he's the one suggested for Mitsu parts by many owners. I know a guy in Delkanda who can find parts for you, but at a premium. DM me if you want his details.

You are right SC, they are both the same. Infact usually no one calls him pajero Mahinda. Its Mitsubishi (Mitsu) Mahinda since he carries a large stock of mitsubishi parts. Usually he quotes high over the phone but if you really visit the guy, you can get a reasonable price outa him.

• Like 1