• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

R34 Sedan Market Price?

Ricer

What ever it is we don't want a skyline going into the hands of a ricer,

go for a civic which is commonly r@**d by them. :D

You don't have to reply to every thread mate. If you can't answer the question I suggest you piss off :)

Thank you

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

H guys,

Any idea about the current market price of a registered skyline r34 sedan? (r34 GT)

Thanks

As they are quite rare, there isn't a set price. You have to basically negotiate with the seller. I heard a R32 GTR was for sale with an asking price around the mid 3 million mark just to help you gauge.

As they are quite rare, there isn't a set price. You have to basically negotiate with the seller. I heard a R32 GTR was for sale with an asking price around the mid 3 million mark just to help you gauge.

Yes I've seen R32 GTRs and R33 GTRs quoted in the range of 3-4 mil. But aren't those the more sports oriented version? R34 GT which is the base sedan wouldn't cost that much would it??

around 3M

I thought that would be the price of the GTR version. As I said earlier I'm talking about the GT version which is a 2 liter automatic sedan unlike the GTR version which is a 2.6 liter coupe

Yes I've seen R32 GTRs and R33 GTRs quoted in the range of 3-4 mil. But aren't those the more sports oriented version? R34 GT which is the base sedan wouldn't cost that much would it??

I thought that would be the price of the GTR version. As I said earlier I'm talking about the GT version which is a 2 liter automatic sedan unlike the GTR version which is a 2.6 liter coupe

In a country where econoboxes fetch over 5mil, you expect a canonized RB26DETT GT-R r34 for 3 mil; that also where we have only 2-3 examples? :suicide2:

In a country where econoboxes fetch over 5mil, you expect a canonized RB26DETT GT-R r34 for 3 mil; that also where we have only 2-3 examples? :suicide2:

I think he's asking about the GT, not the GTRs.

Edited by The Don

A friends R33 sedan went for 1.7 about a year ago.If that helps.Car needed a lot of work mechanically.

A R33 GTR and a R33 GTST was available for 3.5 and 3.8 respectively...So R34s, if one was to come up for sale would be 6,7 mil I guess...Even more for Andy's Nur Spec.

Refer this thread for more info regarding GTRs http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/5638-skyline-register/

Most of the R34 Sedan's sold sold just under 2 million when they changed hands some years back - oddly people seem to be asking far more these days

Well there is a bit of a craze going on at the moment. It will die down. Also there were always massive discrepencies between asking prices and what they were eventually sold for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also think that a R34 sedan would cost 2 mil tops. V35s were advertised for about 2.3mil right?

As I said before, when supply is as finite as it is, its up to the buyer and seller to aggree a price. Offer what you think its worth.