• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Coupe

chamatharavinda

Heh heh. No. That's the third of the "only two in sl". If knowledge serves me right, this one is a grey. Import. It's the only RTi all wheel drive version tho. Any possibility you can inquire from the mechanic about the fate of that car? And the legal background? I wanted one so bad.

Really ? My unc had one which I believe he bought brand new, I believe from the agents.........think it had a F22B ?? (but SOHC...) Also remember him complaining about the exhaust which was crappy compared to the JDM spec (or something...) and the agents not offering some of the options...Hmm..need to go dig arund a bit.

Really ? My unc had one which I believe he bought brand new, I believe from the agents.........think it had a F22B ?? (but SOHC...) Also remember him complaining about the exhaust which was crappy compared to the JDM spec (or something...) and the agents not offering some of the options...Hmm..need to go dig arund a bit.

Ones white. Was a different colour earlier I think. Others' purple. Popularly known to be only two legally in existence. If your uncle has another, he should drive it more often :D

Ones white. Was a different colour earlier I think. Others' purple. Popularly known to be only two legally in existence. If your uncle has another, he should drive it more often :D

My uncle's one was light/ice blue...can't remember the number . He sold it off, to "some young kid" as he put it, ages ago.

Edited by iRage

i think that's the white one. IIRC it was blue earlier. young kid should be a chap called Luke.

My brother seemed to be the most devastated to see it go....either way its a happy ending as long as it is in safe hands and not in some garage corner rotting away like the one above....

My brother seemed to be the most devastated to see it go....either way its a happy ending as long as it is in safe hands and not in some garage corner rotting away like the one above....

I almost bought that car. Didn't because owner was a dick and he played me. Tried to at least. Left in disgust. I mean the one after your uncle. Utter asshat. Interior is shot now. But you and I both know had I bought the car it would be unicorn sweat by now... :(

We all have one that got away.

• Like 2

I almost bought that car. Didn't because owner was a dick and he played me. Tried to at least. Left in disgust. I mean the one after your uncle. Utter asshat. Interior is shot now. But you and I both know had I bought the car it would be unicorn sweat by now... :( We all have one that got away.

I think mine is going to be that slate grey MR2 with the 4AGE 16V

:(

Curse you, unemployment!

Speaking of MR2s, one is up for grabs now and well within the OP's budget.

and tons of spare change left over !

@Jaliya...being unemployed is a far better reason to let go of that car than a wife banning you from (well more or less threatening you) buying ANYTHING that has less than 4 doors.

and tons of spare change left over !

@Jaliya...being unemployed is a far better reason to let go of that car than a wife banning you from (well more or less threatening you) buying ANYTHING that has less than 4 doors.

LOL I meant my unemployment is what's keeping me away from enjoying something like that!

Hi guys I'm a newbie here and I was wondering whether you guys could help me find a good car, budget around 3Mn. The basic features are as follows,

1. Fuel consumption above 12km/l

2. Good resale value

3. Manual ofcourse... Triptronic could be accepted

4. Preferably a coupe (2 door)

5. Daily driver

6. Low maintenance

Thanks guys :)

How about a Glanza??

What makes you think a Glanza does 12kmpl? A regular 1500cc manual does 8-10 depending on how hard you are on the accelorator. So a 1300 turbocharged engine?

I think you need to rethink your requirements. The things you want right now are contradictory.