• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Vezel User Manual

hi gys,,,

any body done the first service...

as per mainual it should be 5000km... but i heard some agents saying that first service should be done at 1000km....

what is the correct one.. i have a 2014 sep vezzel Z grade???

thanks

I have never owned a Vezel thus never had to service one...but based on the brand new vehicles that I have had bought or have been closely associated with in Japan (mostly Toyota)

1. The 5000km interval is the recommended service interval for a normal service cycle. Again that too is dependent on your type of usage, oil type used, location, etc... (I have been in places and used vehicles as such that the recommendation was to service it every 2000km)

2. The 1000km oil check/inspection is a requirement beyond/in-addition to the above which the dealer requires you to bring in the vehicle for (typically the standard service cycle starts after that or slowly phased in to after).

3. I can't recollect seeing service/oil-change intervals in the user/owners' manual for Toyotas (I can't see it even by skimming through the Vezel manual), but in the service manuals I have seen at the dealers (even available online) and the "maintenance" log I have gotten with the car; what is given are recommendations/advice for change intervals based on type of usage (severe or normal, etc...) and is not a hard and fast "thing" as it is dependent upon the factors and more I mentioned in 1.

Irrespective of what any obscure manual may or may not say why not get it changed or at least inspected ? It is a matter of protecting and not taking a risk with a costly asset.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
8 minutes ago, dinura said:

hey i have a new 2016 honda vezel z grade vehicle , i just imported it but i didn't get a user manual. please anyone send me a link of a user manual. (english) thanks

If you read this thread from the beginning, you will find a link to the English manual. 

• 6 years later...