• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Vezel

HarshaNiwanka

Question

3 answers to this question

Dashboard ?

I can't remember or see a clock on the dashboard in the user manual.

a.

If you are referring to the clock on the meter panel (right-hand side circular dial). The user manual (pg 76) says. Use the selector dial (the little stem) and press it until the time mode is shown and the time starts blinking. Then twist the stem right to go up the values and left to go down the values.

User manual : http://www.honda.co.jp/ownersmanual/pdf/auto/vezel/30T7A6010_web.pdf?genpo=HondaMotor&model=VEZEL

b.

If you are referring to a clock that is displayed on your stereo/HDD/Honda something info system, then it gets a bit complicated. Most of these JDM units use the national time braod cast signal and GPS to set the time by itself. Some head units allow an override but some don't (both my dad's CR-Vs had a system that could not be overridden). Unless some other member knows a way about it you might have to drop in in some of these "audio" shops that resets them and see if they can help you out.

Hi Guys,

Just wondering to upgrade my ride to a Honda Vezel? I have below questions in my mind don't know whether some one has already ask these on another thread and I'm repeating the same... If So apologies.

[*]Out of Honda Vezel Models what's the best on Fuel Economy? Eg : Z , XL etc

[*]What would be the right price for above ?

[*]What are other hybrid SUV's we have for above budget ?

[*]Does anyone have a clue what will happened to vehicle prices on November budget?

Rgds,

DCL

Hi Guys,

Just wondering to upgrade my ride to a Honda Vezel? I have below questions in my mind don't know whether some one has already ask these on another thread and I'm repeating the same... If So apologies.

[*]Out of Honda Vezel Models what's the best on Fuel Economy? Eg : Z , XL etc

[*]What would be the right price for above ?

[*]What are other hybrid SUV's we have for above budget ?

[*]Does anyone have a clue what will happened to vehicle prices on November budget?

Rgds,

DCL

Dear DCL,

All these questions need to be discussed and possibly answered over some 'DCSL'

Regards.

Edited by g-unit
  • Like 1