• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Quick Help On Kia Sorento 2012

I was looking for Kia Sorento 2012 and went for advertised seller but I couldn't figure what exact 1-10 options at that time, Can someone help me to understand. I downloaded this attached version of PDF where it says of 1-10 options but this seller said its 2013 and at 2012 it was totally changed. So I am now confused.

Just want to see whether is it correct or not. And also this guy was saying sunroof was part of 1-10 options and also 4WD and just want to know what exact 1-10 options and what will be the other additional options.

really need a help to get this sorted as i need to give them the confirmation on buying. Quick advice is highly appreciated.

In addition this SUV has a separate car reverse camera LCD unit where i thought it was coming as part of center mirror other than separate 3'' inch dashboard installed one.

sorento 2013 CIF Price list (1).pdf

Edited by Aravinda_2011

Hi Aravinda,

What you have attached is the option list of Sorento 2014 model. Not the 2012.

Sunroof and AWD (not 4WD) and 3RD row seating is not part of 1 - 10 options as i remember even for the 2012 model. Also the reversing camera came integrated to the center mirror on the older 2012 model. Not a separate in dash or on dash unit.

thanks JayZ for the info.

I couldn't find the 2012 options either calling Kia motors, the guy took over the phone said he don't have anywhere other than told me similar to list in 2014 and so on, cannot think of those as when I visited several 2012 sorentos.

@JayZ - if you can remember Can you also let me know what all included in 1- 10 options on 2012 version

Oh for f's sake.

Assuming you can't turn you monitor upside down . . .

1 dual AC, cruise, audio remote in steering wheel etc

2. Rear spoiler, reverse sensor

3. Power driver seat, led tail lamp, door scuff lamp,

4. Super vision cluster, Rheostat, mood light, immobilized

5. Push button start

6. 3.5 inch reverse cam on mirror

7. Downhill brake with ESC

8. Xenon headlamps / headlamp washers

9. Side curtain airbag with speed sensitive door locks

10 Bluetooth.