• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Toyota Hybrid

nato23

LOL...Muditha !!! now we need a three-sided coin !

But in all seriousness...technology wise the foundation is the same. So it all depends on what you are going to use it for (will a sedan, coupe or a weird liftback like thing work for the purpose) and other practical factors which you may feel important (which I feel would be things like re-sale value, etc...).

May I ask why a Toyota ? The Hondas are much more fun to drive (Fit and Weasel...I mean Vezel)

Mwahaha Weasel :lol: i always use the name when anyone wants to talk about it.... but in all seriousness that damn thing is kinda futuristic inside.... from my little dabble n test drive of the Prius...it is roomy n you can play a little softball match on the dash too.... eerily quiet except for the tires giving out a low hum aint all that bad.

But, its not anywhere close to any sort of driving pleasure though...its like a monk humming its way along the road, compared to my 4AGE screaming the nuts off when caned :P

Edited by Muditha420
  • Like 1

Urgent advise: forget both, go buy a Toyota gt-86, revv up to the limit, throw the clutch, and live your life happily ever after. Sideways.

Quickly! Go go!!

haha thanks Komi would love to once the Petrol prices come down... i actually really dont care about the environment i just want a car which will save fuel

LOL...Muditha !!! now we need a three-sided coin !

But in all seriousness...technology wise the foundation is the same. So it all depends on what you are going to use it for (will a sedan, coupe or a weird liftback like thing work for the purpose) and other practical factors which you may feel important (which I feel would be things like re-sale value, etc...).

May I ask why a Toyota ? The Hondas are much more fun to drive (Fit and Weasel...I mean Vezel)

i Dont know just thinking of the Axio cz its a sedan and since it is a 2014,

Hmmm...so only requirement is good fuel consumption? Seriously, look into the Hondas as well the hybrids were not as peppy as the gasoline versions but they were a lot better than the Toyotas. Test drove a few Weasels.do a search on the forum.

haha thanks Komi would love to once the Petrol prices come down... i actually really dont care about the environment i just want a car which will save fuel

i Dont know just thinking of the Axio cz its a sedan and since it is a 2014,

The Fit GP5 advertises 36kmpl fuel consumption which is what the Aqua advertises and more than the Prius advertises.

GP5 in my opinion has better handling, driving experience and looks. It also comes with a Lithium ion battery.

The Fit GP5 advertises 36kmpl fuel consumption which is what the Aqua advertises and more than the Prius advertises.

GP5 in my opinion has better handling, driving experience and looks. It also comes with a Lithium ion battery.

Crisco Nihal and his devotees advertise 18kmpl for their Premios and Allions

Aney hukey

I do not know about the JDM version but the Jazz Hybrid in the UK gets negative reviews for handling, road noise and interior quality. Basically the car is a bi bouncy due to soft suspension, not the most stable at speed, and the interior plastics have a intefior quality feel and become noisy over time. This is what the reviewers say. Have never driven one myself. The Jazz is a bit of an old persons car in the UK :) It makes sense really, you don't want something that spends a lot of time in the mechanics when you are old and depend on it for even the simplest trips.