• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Visibility Of Eg8 Projector Headlights

sammycajer

Hey Guys,

Can you tell me the visibility of projector headlights comparing to the original headlights. currently my EG has original set & i hope to replace it with a projector headlights with a HID kit.. pls tell me your experiences about this..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you really want hid, then projectors are essential. But those aftermarket lights look so cheap, and build quality is equally deplorable. A few options you can try are:

1. Try find a set if iriginal Denso Japanese eg8 lights with the built in projector lens

2. Get an aftermarket projector lens element. That's only the eyepiece. Not the whole light. Bara stereos in Dehiwala has it for 27,000 with the hid's. Free installation. This fits into your existing light.

If you really want hid, then projectors are essential. But those aftermarket lights look so cheap, and build quality is equally deplorable. A few options you can try are:

1. Try find a set if iriginal Denso Japanese eg8 lights with the built in projector lens

2. Get an aftermarket projector lens element. That's only the eyepiece. Not the whole light. Bara stereos in Dehiwala has it for 27,000 with the hid's. Free installation. This fits into your existing light.

sadly for him komi the second option is a big no, since the eg8 comes with non crystal heads, it might make it even worse.

And try to get a pair of these Denji headlamps, ive seen them and they are pretty good.

DenjiClear.jpg

Edited by Schiffer

sadly for him komi the second option is a big no, since the eg8 comes with non crystal heads, it might make it even worse.

And try to get a pair of these Denji headlamps, ive seen them and they are pretty good.

Machan aren't they bigger than B15 headlight? I think it can be fixed to it

Size isnt the problem machan, the problem is that B15 comes with crystal lights but the civic has the old glass non crystal heads for that using projectors wont do much help

if you see the EG Denji projectors. they have cleared that area out

1992-honda-civic-vx-jdm-headlight-04.jpg