• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Trd Pro

jami

IF it is available in SL that's a huge looking truck.... Think you are focusing your question on a wrong forum unless there are members here who own a Tundra...might i suggest trying this on a forum.....sayyyyy.. NOT in the Asian region but close to the State side a.k.a USA hmm ^_^ since its that market that gets this!!!

you know just saying so :P chuttak withara leessi ne wadeta

Like others have mentioned the Tundra is huge for SL. Not all Tundras are TRD Pro versions as it is a special off-roading package/version. Tundra has been around for ages that you can find plenty of information on it if you do a simple google search. Seriously doubt anyone has a Tundra in SL so you are at the wrong place asking the wrong question.

Is the Thundra sold outside America or for that matter left hand drive markets? I don't think you can import LHD to SL anymore.

The Tundra is available in the Middle East. yet to see a TRD version myself though. And yes, no LHD imports to SL, I asked :(

i live in kany, i pass these leading car sales like once a week and i yet to see any tundra's in any car sale.

got any pics of this TRD PRO?

but yea there are RHD tundra's but its seriously not the vehicle for sri lanka,

1 its too big,

2. it drinks fuel. for god sakes engine ranges starts at 4L gasoline afaik the TRD pro comes with a 5.7L gasoline engine. so imagine.