• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Eg8 Sedan Door Pins

derickreaper

Question

Hi All,

I have got a 92' Honda Civic EG8 Single carb, and with the time and all my doors have lowered and it gives a very screeching and a squeaking sound when i open and close the door, and plus i have to close all my doors hard to close it properly, i googl'd and i found out that my door pins have to be replaced and unfortunately i have no clue where to buy it in sri lanka, does anyone know where i can buy those or get my doors fixed??

3 answers to this question

Common issue in Honda men. Rear doors no? They can be lathed to fit, or just grease it up real good. Should work.

If not, try tech motors panchi or Maruichi auto delkanda.

1 driver side and both rear doors, bloody annoying if in a hurry to close the door..... will try them and do u know anyone where i could get those lathed ???

1 driver side and both rear doors, bloody annoying if in a hurry to close the door..... will try them and do u know anyone where i could get those lathed ???

The hinges need to be removed and then given to a lathe to replace the pin. Your garage will know where your local lathe is.