• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Juke

Ralph

Question

15 answers to this question

Hey cowboy! Do you really think there are any 'gals' in this forum. If there are any gals who are interested in vehicles that much, our lives would have been much more easier than this as car lovers :speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by sathyajithj99
  • Like 1

Don't have one, but I'm a huge fan so I've looked into it quite a bit.

Don't get it if -

You need an off roader

You need to transport a lot of people

You need to transport a lot of luggage

You need to transport very heavy things

You think of vehicles as an appreciating asset

Its pretty much a high ground clearance car - generally 1.6L petrol engine

Do get it if

You need high ground clearance

You need a soft off road capable vehicle

You need to keep an eye on fuel. (But don't expect hybrid fuel figures. Its still a bit of a heavy vehicle compared to a car)

IMO, its a bit of a quirky vehicle. While personally, I love the looks, but overall, even if it was within budget, I'm not sure I would actually get one. I don't think it has the kind of cargo space I want in the back. Also, if I was going for one, I'd prefer the 2l 4wd version, which doesn't seem to come here.

Let me add some words to this,

Juke is a good Car but less space at the back (Less leg space) used a Nissan Qashqui/dualis 2.0L for a Week or so and its a nice car and got better space and price also not that bad (here in NZ)

Juke R is NICE and love it anyway

Hey cowboy! Do you really think there are any 'gals' in this forum. If there are any gals who are interested in vehicles that much, our lives would have been much more easier than this as car lovers :speechless-smiley-004:

Completely useless.

I'm an idiot
Edited by Ralph

Don't get it if -

You need an off roader

Do get it if

You need to keep an eye on fuel. (But don't expect hybrid fuel figures. Its still a bit of a heavy vehicle compared to a car)

IMO, its a bit of a quirky vehicle. While personally, I love the looks, but overall, even if it was within budget, I'm not sure I would actually get one. I don't think it has the kind of cargo space I want in the back. Also, if I was going for one, I'd prefer the 2l 4wd version, which doesn't seem to come here.

Thanks a lot mate , useful as always.

Don't get it if -

You need an off roader

Do get it if

Seriously? :speechless-smiley-004:

I like the Juke...

I also like the 1st gen Santafe and the Actyon too both of which people love to hate...

:D Different strokes man, what can I say. I know plenty of people who hate it, its just that kinda car.

Interesting for I doubt either of you two would fit into it comfortably! Even if you do cram yourself into it, there's no hope for any passenger sitting directly behind you...

Edited by Kavvz

Interesting for I doubt either of you two would fit into it comfortably! Even if you do cram yourself into it, there's no hope for any passenger sitting directly behind you...

haha,,If I only bought cars that I'd "comfortably fit myself in to" I'll have no cars...Me frantically hunting for another tiny coupe as we speak.Love is blind no...

haha,,If I only bought cars that I'd "comfortably fit myself in to" I'll have no cars...Me frantically hunting for another tiny coupe as we speak.Love is blind no...

Another coupe? NICE! What's in the works this time around?

Sure I would. I was looking at a lovely specimen at the car wash the other day. Very nice black leather seats with red stitching. I think my posterior would find it just fine :P

Dunno about the people behind tho :)

Nearly crashed into one the other day that pulled out of traffic suddenly. Took a look at the driver, and it was this totally hot chick. Forgot to be mad after that...