• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Batteries Prices

shaammika5

Question

12 answers to this question

Can any one tell me battery prices to buy a batety for my nissan car.if u know the gud plase to buy pls tell me.tanx

Market prices change all the time. Might be best to get the yellow pages out and call up a few battery places to get an idea of prices. Once you find out we would be grateful if you update this thread with your findings and perhaps members can then recommend you an option based on their experiences.

Hope this would help anyone who plans to replace their car battery.

Today I replaced my battery with exide 12v 45Ah because my prevous ACdelco started to give trouble after a 4 and a half years troublefree service.

Exide original price was 11,550/-

After the discount 9,000/-

Also 400/- reduction for the old battery.

Got 1 year warrenty + battmobile service.

Edited by sathyajithj99

i wanted to buy a battery 90Ah for kia sporatge. the original battery was a "Rocket" a trade name of the globe battery company

checked prices in several places, and a one battery vendor him self told Uni****al battery shop at punchi borella do most of sales. how ever when i checked from them, their prices were not cheap.( they agreed to give a maximum of 25% for panasonic battery).

after doing a resonably extensive market survey i found these facts

Panasonic ,Amaron and excide-milage gives the highest warrenty- 2yrs replacement plus 2yrs pro-Rata( ie: divide the purchase price by 48 and deduct the amount remaining from the 4yr period in replacement battery price)

they buy the old battery

if locally made-1000-1800Rs or imported battery 800-1500

prices i recieved

panasonic(thailand) MF 16200- 19500

yuasa (japan)MF 16800- 19500 2yr warrenty

exide normal 14000-16500 1yr

exide mf 14500- 18000 2yr

amaron(india) MF 17500 19800

amaron (india)normal 14500 1yr

FB (thai) 16500

there were many other batteries where iwasnt intersted hence no memory on prices

at the end i found this small shop in kottawa town after seen an internet advert and bought the panasonic for 14700 (after reduction for old battery) with 4yr DSL warrenty.

hope this will help someone

i wanted to buy a battery 90Ah for kia sporatge. the original battery was a "Rocket" a trade name of the globe battery company

checked prices in several places, and a one battery vendor him self told Uni****al battery shop at punchi borella do most of sales. how ever when i checked from them, their prices were not cheap.( they agreed to give a maximum of 25% for panasonic battery).

Panasonic ,Amaron and excide-milage gives the highest warrenty- 2yrs replacement plus 2yrs pro-Rata( ie: divide the purchase price by 48 and deduct the amount remaining from the 4yr period in replacement battery price)

they buy the old battery

prices i recieved

FB (thai) 16500

there were many other batteries where iwasnt intersted hence no memory on prices

at the end i found this small shop in kottawa town after seen an internet advert and bought the panasonic for 14700 (after reduction for old battery) with 4yr DSL warrenty.

Thanks for this info. I also need to change for my Hyundai Tucson. Could you please post the telephone number of the shop in Kottawa ? Thanks.

they buy the old battery

prices i recieved

FB (thai) 16500

I would recommend Yuasa batteries, we use two of them for our generators at our business premises for at least more 2 years now. The batteries dont drain even if we start after months times.