• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Paint - Mr.sylvi

virtu

I am posting this to thank Mr.Sylwi Wijesinghe for helping me getting the car paint job.

He helped me get painted my Toyota carina for a very reasonable price, and also with good finishing and within a week's time.

So I would like to make this a point to specially thank Mr.Sylwi !

• Like 4

I am posting this to thank Mr.Sylwi Wijesinghe for helping me getting the car paint job.

He helped me get painted my Toyota carina for a very reasonable price, and also with good finishing and within a week's time.

So I would like to make this a point to specially thank Mr.Sylwi !

If Sylvi helped you that would mean you're in touch with him. And if you're in touch with him, he would have most likely mentioned that he's not posting on the forum anymore. Hence it is very likely that he won't see this. And if you really wanted to thank HIM you could give him a call to do so.

i'm not questioning or doubting Sylvi's helpfulness, but if you ask me this just looks like a blatant attempt to put sylvi on a pedestal.

Hi Virtu,

Just to add few more words, Mr. Sylvi is a gentleman who is having very deep knowledge about motor mechanics as well as electrical. Once he helped me to overcome an issue that I had with my brakes vaccum system and also to increase the power generated by the alternator. I should mention that he takes challenges to experience new modifications. He sometimes got little history behind explanations but all that is to make his statement clear. I don't know how much of those stories applicable to newer vehicles coming to the market but knowing the basics always help to understand advanced concepts. I wish him a long healthy life.

If Sylvi helped you that would mean you're in touch with him. And if you're in touch with him, he would have most likely mentioned that he's not posting on the forum anymore. Hence it is very likely that he won't see this. And if you really wanted to thank HIM you could give him a call to do so.

i'm not questioning or doubting Sylvi's helpfulness, but if you ask me this just looks like a blatant attempt to put sylvi on a pedestal.

I do not need him to see this or read this, this is as a respect to a gentlemen who helped me and saved my money. I have read on good of other people in so many places and it brings me happiness even I do not know about them. Hope you can also be happy same way!

I do not need him to see this or read this, this is as a respect to a gentlemen who helped me and saved my money. I have read on good of other people in so many places and it brings me happiness even I do not know about them. Hope you can also be happy same way!

hey virtue .....by the way what was the cost of the paint job. I have spoken to him and i recall him telling about a painter at his place.

Yes he is a nice gentlemen and once helped me as well by sending a bass he had known for sometime to my house.

tends to have a great history though and we should get used to it :D :D

It took 40k for me to whole thing. Comparing with many other cars that my friends hv get painted from other places for 70-80k, I am really satisfied with the finishing.

Anyway do not compare the finishing with the company paint jobs!

I gave my one after seeing that painter had done a complete nice paint job for a Cherry QQ black color car.