• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cut And Polish

RumeshDil

Go to Laug*fs Dehiwela. They use premium 3M products for their cut and polishing. I did a cut and polish, interior cleaning with all the seats removed from the car and a full service (which is free with the full detailing package) for Rs. 9980/=. If I could remember a cut and polish cost about 5k. Get details from their land number if your interested 0113588800.

do post a pic of the scracth

i just do it myself,

you buy those "nool" thread things that you use to polish and a bottle of supercut and a wax and and you can do it yourself. just a 10 min job (if its a small scratch)

all we come under 2000 bucks

Someone scratched an "X" on my door less than 2 months after I drove it off the showroom. One of the worst feelings ever!

If the scratch is only on the clear coat, what Schiffer said is the best way to go. But if it is deeper than that and goes to the paint layer(like it was my case) the polish won't do you any good.

Go to Laug*fs Dehiwela. They use premium 3M products for their cut and polishing. I did a cut and polish, interior cleaning with all the seats removed from the car and a full service (which is free with the full detailing package) for Rs. 9980/=. If I could remember a cut and polish cost about 5k. Get details from their land number if your interested 0113588800.

Ado do you seriously work there? I came the other day for a service. Completely forgot to ask about you.

Yes Machang. I told you if I remember earlier that I am the guy with the soap gun. Anyhow their standard is very good, I guess you will agree from personal experience. If I tell them to do something they do it. They won't say "Sir, meh package eke naa". Even if I go for a wash and a vacuum which is Rs.450/=. They clean my air filter, tops up the windscreen cleaning fluid, checks the radiator fluid and brake oil levels etc. I have bought a 3M paste wax from them which they apply as well after each wash. So all that for Rs.450/= and I give them a tip of about Rs.300/=. Firstly because they do so much of additional work and also because they share the tips equally. There might be about 6 different guys attending to my vehicle at various different times and a tangible amount would go to each one of them. There maybe roughly about 10 guys working on a given day at the working station so one person will only get 30 bucks from the bigger amount. Also they are well stocked with nearly everything a vehicle needs. At the moment they are the best in the area. So I am recommending them because they are good. Still if there standards drop I will be also the first person to point that out.

Edited by Niranjan de Silva

Yes Machang. I told you if I remember earlier that I am the guy with the soap gun. Anyhow their standard is very good, I guess you will agree from personal experience. If I tell them to do something they do it. They won't say "Sir, meh package eke naa". Even if I go for a wash and a vacuum which is Rs.450/=. They clean my air filter, tops up the windscreen cleaning fluid, checks the radiator fluid and brake oil levels etc. I have bought a 3M paste wax from them which they apply as well after each wash. So all that for Rs.450/= and I give them a tip of about Rs.300/=. Firstly because they do so much of additional work and also because they share the tips equally. There might be about 6 different guys attending to my vehicle at various different times and a tangible amount would go to each one of them. There maybe roughly about 10 guys working on a given day at the working station so one person will only get 30 bucks from the bigger amount. Also they are well stocked with nearly everything a vehicle needs. At the moment they are the best in the area. So I am recommending them because they are good. Still if there standards drop I will be also the first person to point that out.

... and do the 6 guys give u a happy ending too?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1