• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Random Stuff That Gets Whored Out From The Far-Far East...

iRage

...and just for the benefit of the spectators who keep bumping in to these random japanese words and statements about Japanese companies and culture....

loosely translated Keiretsu means a group of enterprises each having some stake in each other's business and established in order to protect each other as well as gain advantages of horizontal and vertical integration.

DENSIN = Part of Toyota Group, less than 50% of automobile related output is for Toyota

AISIN = minority share holder is Toyota; supplier for multiple Japanese brands

Keihin =major shareholder Honda; supplier for Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki,etc....as far as I know car components are only for Honda (I am not sure about this)

MELCO = Mitsubishi ELectric COrp major owner is Mitsubishi and their products go all over the place

BOSCH (Japan) = Supplies to multiple Japanese manufacturers (so go German in car choice ?)

and interestingly there are smaller companies that feed product/service in to these companies at some point in their value chains.

The above information should mostly be available through their corporate websites. Based on certain interpretations; staff of these companies and their families should drive only cars from perhaps their primary share holder's company (see post #70 on Any Korando users thread) ..in which case driving say a Euro would be unacceptable. Based on the same logic and citing an article posted by Supra on the fore mentioned thread...the 8.8% of imported cars purchased last year ? in Japan has been by individuals who have nothing to do with the auto industry or by individuals who do not care about their work. That article had so much missing in it !!! I should get a Pulitzer for this kind of investigative journalistic brilliance !

The underlying modern day understanding of the principal behind employees being encouraged to purchase their own brands is that "if it is not good enough for you, it should not be good enough for your customers" a principle that also resonates in other parts of the world now.

The staff get discounts because it is "their" company and the fruits of "their" labor and not necessarily as an enticement.

O_J " "you have an issue with attention-seeking because you are a big shot salesman in Japan o"r something.otherwise why would you post the same cr@p twice?"

I didn't post the same thing twice (you must be recollecting your entry in to the forum where you spammed all the threads).You jsut caught the above post during the two minute interval that I was taking to move that post form the Korando user's thread to this special thread for you...can't you feel the love ane ? You have your own thread !!!

O_J : "how does your great keiretsu shareholder "information" prove anything about j-mentality

You are the one who drew parallels between J-mentality of sticking to brands of their employer and took it to the level of the likes of component suppliers.

You said staff from even these companies bought cars from "their" brands...when these companies supply to so many manufacturers and no clear "parent" how does the staff choose which brand to buy ? You conveniently over looked that question didn't you ?

O_J: "Recalls Increase car sales as you seem to think?"

Uhh..where have i said recalls increase car sales ? I merely pointed out that Prius sales have been going down for quite sometime....longer than the period you have cited

O_J : "I suggest to use your time more productively and go search for tsunami-hit Prius and accident vehicles to export to SL at high profit with fake JAAI certificates."

Ayyo !!! You are still talking about tsunami hit Pri ?Those are over now ane..from a long time ago ! I can get a software unpatched inverter non upgraded one for cheap though...you know anyone who wants ?

Some people make it way too easy....

• Like 1

This is a great honour only the likes of the legendary Sylvi have had! Hopefully this will stop having locked threads all over the forum. Use it with pride machan, otherwise you might have to follow the japanese practice of 'bada kapaa gena mareema' if you keep polluting other threads.

On to more important things, machan Osaka, obviously this iRage fellow isn't as 'tight' with the Hapan Japanaas like you are. So tell us more about why they are not buying Japanese cars and going for Euros?

Also, what is this Autobahn you mentioned a while back? Only Auto cars allowed on it or what?

Your Five Rules for House Training

• Give your puppy frequent access to his toilet area - prevent soiling in the house.

• Reward the pup for peeing or pooping in the right place - use a special treat.

• Never punish the pup for housetraining "mistakes" - scolding has dire consequences.

• Put your puppy on a regular and timely feeding schedule - in/out clockwork.

• Know when your puppy last eliminated - keep a diary.

• Like 3