• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixing An Oil Cooler For A Stock Car

mightymicra

Question

Hey guys its been a long time since I posted something in here. here is what I need guys..

may be some of you remember I have a march K10. and um hoping to put an "oil cooler" for that. Well most of you would think what a stupid idea but I need you guys openion on this. their are few problems in my mind now.

1) It was a compitition oil cooler (just a replacement for existing one so didnt came with the kit). So I am missing few parts like the oil lines and the "oil cooler sandwich". The person I bought it from said he will help me to get through this but he dsnt seem to hv an idea too. any how I managed to find a guy who could make the custome oil lines for it. So that is solved.

2) Oil cooler sandwich. Do any of you happen to know where I could get one of this or at least make one ? I guess there are universal adapters. I looked in "ebay" still I prefer to findsmthing from here so its more risk free.

3) Since this engine did not have an oil cooler originally and if I put this system in ..will it drop the oil pressure in the system and ruine the engine. Actually most of all I need the ans for this specially. I do not wanna ruine poor buddys heart.

Well i appreciate your comments guy.

Thank you.

Edited by mightymicra

1 answer to this question