• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit Hybrid Gp5 Vs Toyota Axio Hybrid 2014

sfernando

You're comparing a hatchback against a sedan. That right there is one big difference between the two you might want to consider. You know better than us whether you will benefit from a sedan more than you will with a hatchback.

If you are going for a FIT GP5 check the manufacturing date. If it's between July, 2013 and Feb, 2014, there is a very high chance that the model is being recalled under the 3rd recall in Japan. Just mentioned to avoid trouble ;)

• 1 month later...

Under low resistance smooth road conditions which was a continuous slanted plane with a bit of twists and turns where the vehicle was travelling with (not against) the gravitational force, i have achieved over 50 kmpl in my Lancer Ex (MT) predominantly on 3rd and 4th gears. in that case, I guess a hybrid should be able the achieve 35kmpl easily.

Edited by Harry (aq)

If you are going for a FIT GP5 check the manufacturing date. If it's between July, 2013 and Feb, 2014, there is a very high chance that the model is being recalled under the 3rd recall in Japan. Just mentioned to avoid trouble ;)

All the units made in 2013 which had this issue, has been sorted now.....

GP5 is a well designed Hatch-back - Performance and look is really good. Intertior Seats in L and S Grade is really great..also it has gd demand

• 3 years later...