• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Reupholstering Interior Panels

Davy

If you're THAT colour specific, another option is to swap out the dash and the rest of the trim, seats etc to the colour of choice. But that won't be sensible if the interior is in good shape.

Judging by the amount of crying you're doing, I suppose Preseas aren't falling on your lap every other day? So if the car that you found is in good mechanical shape/ in good overall condition, should the interior colour be the deal-breaker?

I know you love to presea. But I think you will not find another presea same as previous. Presea production halted and we have limited number of Presea (1000 ?) in SL. Among that another small subset of Presea may available to buy at the moment. So you have to select your dream among that. Finding identical will be very hard withing this subset. If I were you, I will make my mind to drop some requirements like this interior color and get one withing available set. No one will not get a wife which 100% matching to his thought. So nothing to say about a car.
In Sri Lanka where supply of certain models are limited and considering how 99% of Sri Lankans use cars...things like interior and body color should be low down the priority. If the car is in good shape...then I would say go for it.

I hear ya guys... Hmmm... I think I will reconsider my options again and see how it goes... thanks a lot for the advises and the guidance :)