• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rav4 1996 Spare Parts

ireshlk

Question

Hello Guys,

I have RAV4 1996 Model with me and i need to replace the broken passenger side signal light ( image attached), i looked different recondition spare part shops but had no luck, is there any one with information where i need to look :)

Thank you

post-54195-0-15911700-1396790291_thumb.j

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Thank you KomisiripalaKomisiripala.

I tried phancikawatte and Delkada :( but still no luck. on the bright side i found this web

http://www.carid.com/1996-toyota-rav4-headlights/eagle-parking-side-marker-light-17198622.html

seems like correct part for me, and this are for USA vehicles so i think i have to order driver side part instead of Passenger side one ( which i need).

Any help please ??

Hello,

Thank you KomisiripalaKomisiripala.

I tried phancikawatte and Delkada :( but still no luck. on the bright side i found this web

http://www.carid.com/1996-toyota-rav4-headlights/eagle-parking-side-marker-light-17198622.html

seems like correct part for me, and this are for USA vehicles so i think i have to order driver side part instead of Passenger side one ( which i need).

Any help please ??

The link that you have given is for an aftermarket light....and the only part number I can see seems to be the aftermarket manufacturer's part number and not the Toyota part number. Even if you look at the US/EU/etc...part numbers for things like the body part (as long as both markets had the same body) the part number should be the same with the exception of a couple of digits or a letter or something at the end. But in the link you have I do not see the Toyota part number for the part

http://toyota.epcdata.ru/rav4/sxa11w/65918/electric/8103/

Check the above link for the part number....it is a russian site but the catalog is Japanese. The link takes you to the part for the SXA11W frame...not sure what your frame is looks like a SXA11W (the other is a SXA11G)

the part number seems to be 81510 for the right hand side and 81520 for the left side. There will be sub numbers depending onthepart you need (eg 81511 refers to the plastic housing and lens, etc..)

RH 81510-42010/81510-42030

LH 81520-42010/82520-42030

Also you can always just take out the light and see what the part number is.

• Like 1

Try amayama.com if you know the part number. They ship to Sri Lanka I think. Of course it might be more prudent to put a good walk down delkanda with that piece in hand first.

I Can Vouch for amayama.com as well. very convenient. first shipment bypassed customs and the second one i was able to convince them :)

• Like 1

Thanks iRage, you are a life saver :D

I checked the frame my model is SXA11G version, so i rechecked the part number using the website. it comes as 81520 for LH ( passenger side in SL, correct ?)

but i have a bit of problem with the 42010 and 42030 numbers, can you please explain ?

and Thanks Ruslan for the details about amayama.com :), i tried it. after given the part number it gives different options for shipment, one from japan more quicker and more costly and the other one is form UAE which is more cheaper and less costly. so should i go for UAE option ? please give your comments.

I checked the frame my model is SXA11G version, so i rechecked the part number using the website. it comes as 81520 for LH ( passenger side in SL, correct ?)

but i have a bit of problem with the 42010 and 42030 numbers, can you please explain ?

and Thanks Ruslan for the details about amayama.com :), i tried it. after given the part number it gives different options for shipment, one from japan more quicker and more costly and the other one is form UAE which is more cheaper and less costly. so should i go for UAE option ? please give your comments.

If you choose to shipped it from Japan they'll send it over EMS. you have to sort out the Custom process (Which not a Hassle at all). from UAE they'll send it over through DHL and DHL will sort out the Custom procedure and you have to pay the Custom duty end of the day through DHL. personally I would choose the Japanese option. Edited by Ruslan
  • Like 1

Well since the part numbers on that site is from a Japanese EPC yes the numbers should be the same for models in SL that has been brought down from Japan. Sorry I have no idea about the difference between the other two numbers are. Maybe you can search around on the web ? Again...if there is any doubt just take the lens out and see what the part number is.

Okay..so the 42030 is for the face lift model...so the signal lamp housing a is a combo unit for both the signal light and driving light. Explains why it is more expensive. and it is larger and has a different shape to it so it won't fit your one without having to swap out the entire front bumper.

So the one for your's should be 81520-42010 ?

Also in the parts listing it says

81520-42010 1994 - 1997

and

81520-42030 1997-+

Edited by iRage