• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swif Jeep Model

udararaj

Question

17 answers to this question

I had one in 2007. A better car compairing with viva. On long distance journeys the back seat travellers feel uncomfortable due to bad rear suspension, and can'cancant take curves in high speed because the car is light and is a hatchback ofcourse. Other than that its a good car

I had one in 2007. A better car compairing with viva. On long distance journeys the back seat travellers feel uncomfortable due to bad rear suspension, and can'cancant take curves in high speed because the car is light and is a hatchback ofcourse. Other than that its a good car

"Can't take curves at high speed because the car is light and is a hatchback?" Since when does a car being a hatchback affect handling negatively?

Sonny you need to check your axio's emissions system, cos you've been inhaling some serious S**t!

Most of hatchbacks which are type R are good with taking corners at great speed. But believe me swift jeep model is worse.

You know that "Type R" is Honda's high performance editions of their models right? Therefore you're saying that only Hondas can take corners at high speeds and not other hatchbacks.

Most of hatchbacks which are type R are good with taking corners at great speed. But believe me swift jeep model is worse.
I agree with that. But hear I meant generally .

Oh I see, you meant Generally... hmm. Interesting,

Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour and stop making dumb statements as if you're speaking gospel. If you had simply said "this model of swift cannot take corners at high speed" then no one would have bothered you, it was the incorrect reasoning afterwards that got the negative response.

Wrong ! Lighter cars handle better than heavier cars because the heavier the car , the more centripetal force will be generated which means the more centripetal force generated, the more traction will be need to stay in the direction of travel.

And the reason why hatchbacks dont handle well "Generally" is not because they are "a hatchback ofcourse". Its because almost all of them are front wheel drive and the front wheels have to move the car forward and change the direction at the same time as oppose to a RWD setup where the front and the back wheels are doing only one task at a time; which is not helped by the fact that hatchbacks dont have equal weight distribution on wheels.

So in conclusion you probably shouldn't talk about S**t you dont know, stick to your AXIO's !

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

ther'es an all wheel drive version of your "jeep model" try driving that and see if you still feel the same about handling.

you don;t see it around much because the people you associate have this to think of it:

1. petrol karanne naa

2. roada hatharama gevenawa.

correct me if i'm wrong

• Like 1

ther'es an all wheel drive version of your "jeep model" try driving that and see if you still feel the same about handling.

you don;t see it around much because the people you associate have this to think of it:

1. petrol karanne naa

2. roada hatharama gevenawa.

correct me if i'm wrong

3. badu ganan wadiy

4. handiye kudu kaarayata eka repair karanna danne naha

Machang, the swift jeep model is a decent car. Only complains are slightly stiff suspensions and relatively ugly/cheap interior compared to other japs. Definitely a better car than viva or any Indian boxes.

Just to let u know, Our funny SL market differentiates the car by side antenna (before 2004 model) n center antenna (2004 and later) models. The latter used to be around 100k expensive. I suggest, don't worry abt the location of the antenna, just get a car that is in good condition.

Edited by TharakaWi
  • Like 1

Center antenna theiyenewada? If not taking corners is tougher

Yes the antenna works like a cheetahs tail and balances the car, in addition the center antenna adds 20hp as well