• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swif Jeep Model

udararaj

• 2 weeks later...

One of my uncles using Swift for a few years.According to him its nice comfortable car and easy to drive.But he spend lots of money on suspension problems and other maintenance issues.

Recently he replaced the engine after recurrent problems with engine.

Suspension is the most well known issue of that car. If you repair it at the agent it will cost about 80K

If your uncle feels its a comfortable car, then he must have owned a maruti or something before. Comfortable - it's not. Easy to drive... yesss

Also the M13A that comes with the Swift is extremely durable. It takes a lot of abuse. I don't know what happened with your uncle's car but I am really surprised that he had to replace the engine.

One of my uncles using Swift for a few years.According to him its nice comfortable car and easy to drive.But he spend lots of money on suspension problems and other maintenance issues.

Recently he replaced the engine after recurrent problems with engine.

Well, that escalated quickly. What was engine problem?

I had of these previously. Its neither comfortable nor very fuel efficient, but by golly its so easy to drive. And it can take a lot of abuse. Which is probably why its popular among first time drivers and ladies :)