• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina Auto Gear Lever Parts

SLA

Question

6 answers to this question

Need the exact same part for same car.

PRND2L plate.

Let me know if you find extra one.

My one was broken by service station idiot putting the high power vaccume pump to plate in interor cleaning.

Searched in amayama and plate will cost 4000 as it reaches your place.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SLA" data-cid="259219" data-time="1396153336"><p>

Hi Chan5,<br />

<br />

I think that part can be rebuild by a good sticker worker, anyway will not be original:)<br />

<br />

The other part is the problem:(</p></blockquote> Tried once.and its a Non transparent plastic and letters and small dots for indicators with plastic.while different letters come in 3 colours.

Difficult to fabricate

Facing the same prob with my Vios. Some idiot tried cleaning using high pressure hose and now it's in pieces. Tried amayama but they don't source parts other than Jap imports. Have to do the hard way and now ordering through the agents.

Edited by Ruslan

Hi Chan5,

I think that part can be rebuild by a good sticker worker, anyway will not be original:)

The other part is the problem:(

Tried once.and its a Non transparent plastic and letters and small dots for indicators with plastic.while different letters come in 3 colours.Difficult to fabricate
machan, pls try at euronippon, guys have a comm3ndable stock of 212 spares. Got the entire plastic assembly for 2k. Sadly I gave the old assembly to the new owner