• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autogear Transmission Oil - Nissan Wingroad

tilvin

Hi Friends,

I want to know what is the transmission oil which can be used for Nissan Wingroad WFY11(2002 manufactured) with QG15 engine?. I need exact brand and model of the oil? Because we are going to change the transmission oil. What is the best oil I can buy?

Thanks....

Don't take risks and use the wrong oil for the engine/ gearbox. Nissan's came mated with a few gearboxes which require different types of fluid.

First check the dipstick on the gearbox, which will usually have the grade written on it. If it does not, ring or take the car to to the agents at Union place, they will confirm the grade needed, and usually their prices are reasonable as well if you needed to buy it from them.

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi.my car nissan wingroad.gearbox problem when I starting to move.D gear not move iam starting gear number one then two last D.while oil getting hot no problems to change  can start any gear.if Oil no hot no any gear change.if oil be hot I can go any where 900 km me gone and all gear changed