• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Issue With Eclipse Car Audio Nav System

dimdim

Hi All,

Please help me out with this. I recently bought an unregistered car which came with an eclipseAVN119MRE system (Radio/CD/Rev Cam and Navi). Since yesterday CD option is not working. The audio guys are saying they cant remove cas some SD card is not there.

1. Is there any place I can get this fixed without spending more :(

2. Can I get the SD card with software which will make this work.

3. If all fails where to get full system with local nav at a reasonable cost.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi All,

Please help me out with this. I recently bought an unregistered car which came with an eclipseAVN119MRE system (Radio/CD/Rev Cam and Navi). Since yesterday CD option is not working. The audio guys are saying they cant remove cas some SD card is not there.

1. Is there any place I can get this fixed without spending more :(

2. Can I get the SD card with software which will make this work.

3. If all fails where to get full system with local nav at a reasonable cost.

Thanks a lot for your help!

What model is your car? Who did you check with up to now?

Hi,

I had the same problem a week ago. I have eclipse AVN110MRC with missing SD card. Tried almost all car audio guys including B@-_A.. but had no luck. So, tried to get down an SD card from Yahoo.japan. Contacted a Japanese frined and she bought it for me. But will take few weeks to arrive. I would certainly try to help you out if the SD card matches your model.

Hi,

I had the same problem a week ago. I have eclipse AVN110MRC with missing SD card. Tried almost all car audio guys including B@-_A.. but had no luck. So, tried to get down an SD card from Yahoo.japan. Contacted a Japanese frined and she bought it for me. But will take few weeks to arrive. I would certainly try to help you out if the SD card matches your model.

HI, thanks so much for offer of help. They said repairs will cost more with SD card (12k for card) and i might as well put a new system! sigh. which i did today.

Repairs will cost more with SD card (12k for card) and i might as well put a new system! sigh. which i did today.

I d think the Radio and Navi in Japanese audio system has very limited use here, You might have brought a used Japanese unit around ~20000(max) may be even better brand like Carrozzeria!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I brought Honda GP-5(L) recently and it has eclipse AVN112MCR with SD card. There is no USB port in the front panel (but USB tab shown in the display). Can anyone tell me "Does USB functionality is available in this player ?" and if so, "What kind of cable support for this player ?" 

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2016 at 9:31 AM, Maduviraj said:

Hi,

I brought Honda GP-5(L) recently and it has eclipse AVN112MCR with SD card. There is no USB port in the front panel (but USB tab shown in the display). Can anyone tell me "Does USB functionality is available in this player ?" and if so, "What kind of cable support for this player ?" 

Check near ur pedals...mostly might be under ur steering... Mine had a hanging usb cable... Works fine in the eclipse set.. And btw ur one AVN110?only nav,CD,reverse n USB ryt? 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/27/2014 at 9:48 PM, similarnames said:

Hi,

Hi, I have the same eclipse display and my SD card is missing some files. Could you please help me by sending me the files on memory card.

Oh! I sold the car with the NAVI and that was a verrrry long time ago. But i think it will not work that way. You may need to get down one fresh.  Try Yahoo Japan site with a third party courier. I got down one for 20$or something  if i correctly remember. Sorry i couldn't be a help. 

Edited by similarnames