• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 406 Wiring Diagrams

nisitha

Question

5 answers to this question

I am trying to install a clarion setup.

earlier it had a pioneer setup.

in the previous installtion they have cut the wires to connect the harness suiting the pioneer swtup.

i gave the car to a well known establishment and they failed to install.

i bought the harness connectors and i managed to connect all the speaker wires correctly by checking each and every sqpeaker.

in the radio harness i manages to connect the ground wire which is the obvious colour code.

i am left with 3 lives wires and two data i presume.

grey +ve

white +ve

white +ve

white

red

i got the service manual of the setup paying 5 dollars which is having the block diagram which doesnt indicate the pins

i am assuming the following is the right combination in comparison to similar setup harness connector

pin8 - ground - yellow/green

pin7 - +ve - battery -

pin6 - +ve - ignition

pin5 -

pin4 - +ve?

pin3 - data

pin2 - data

am i right?

I was found to be right on wiring configuration. Setup needs configuration using Peugeot planet My vehicle did not have the radio configured originally. Which is why it did not work with the attached wiring configuration.

I got professional help on configuration on to the cars main computer.

I cannot upload the wiring of ISO connectors via mobile phone. Uploader does not work and cannot post reply without going to more reply option