• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dual Halo Projector Lights

Strikeee

I bought Dual halo projector headlights for my civic ek through ebay

So, when I was talking to a guy, he said there is a device which convert the following lighting pattern to the latter,

Original type
Low beam - Low beam projector light
High beam - High beam light

After conversion
Low beam - Low beam projector light
High beam - High beam light & Low beam projector light

So any idea what it calls?

phl-hc99-am-c.jpg

• Like 1

adding to this.. i was also told that flashing is not possible with HID but i haven't seen any lag as i have tested home and on the road and its working.. but there is a delay when switching on the HID bout 1/2 - 1 min. but i say its nothing ,why i have run the car for almost 4 years and never changed the HID or the battery (50000Km + run ) , i have a Promata 6000K 35W kit and running 4 years now.

From what I have seen, I think the projector (HID) lights have a slight lag coming on. So that means flashing headlights might not be possible/practical. In which case wouldnt it make more sense to keep your high beam as regular bulbs?

adding to this.. i was also told that flashing is not possible with HID but i haven't seen any lag as i have tested home and on the road and its working.. but there is a delay when switching on the HID bout 1/2 - 1 min. but i say its nothing ,why i have run the car for almost 4 years and never changed the HID or the battery (50000Km + run ) , i have a Promata 6000K 35W kit and running 4 years now.

Yes, that's the lag i'm talking about :D

editr: It's not necessarily a minute, but something in the 5-10sec range on mine.

Edited by Watchman

In simple terms you want to keep low beam lights when you put into high beam.Isn't it?. Your local auto elecyrician can sort that out and only needs a relay and few feet of wire.

Edited by H.C

yes you can convert the high beam for projector too. ive seen few places in colombo who does projector light conversions. i remember seeing a forum member who did it for his FB15

Projectors which available here aint true bi xenon type, hens you could not get OEM type beam pattern.

If you can fix two projectors to each head light (as in above topic), you might get proper beam pattern as the bi xenon story is then not applicable.

Edited by nano31