• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Primera P11 Iacv

dilrukds

Hi All, Finally I got my account approved after a long wait, just in time as I'm stuck with a busted IACV on my P11 running on a SR20DE.

I basically recovered it back from the dead after seeing her neglected in some backyard, with a dead battery. To my surprise, with 230k on the clock, she purred like a kitten, and roared like a lion towards the read line, no hesitations at all, and I was hooked. :smilie_liebe9:

Now after few months and about 300k later, She looks all good with the new paint, brand new beadings, plugs, clutch and all electronics restored. There are few more things to sort out but finding a new IACV is my priority, since the rough idle is killing me. According to my mech one of the small springs inside it was broken and for now he put in a similar spring in but it's not 100%. It's working great at day time when just AC is on, but at night with headlights and AC all on, revs keep sticking at 1.5 - 2k for a while before settling.

I was looking for a replacement for sometime and still couldn't find a good one. I found few engines but they don't like to remove just the IACV for me. I Would be glad if some of you can suggest me few places to look or pull up some contacts to find one.

Ya have done a lot to bring her back from the dead, and planning to keep working on her to get her back to the way she was from the factory. :rolleyes:

Couldn't find the exact part number on eBay, but there are similar ones for about $200. My mech is tracking down a recon too, not sure how that will end up.

Sure, will share some pics later when I get home...

Dilrukds,

If you want to find the exact part number, try this site out : http://japancars.ru/index.php?route=catalog/nissan .. go to the second tab (model) and select your model, and you'd get the parts diagrams. Site is accurate, as long as you get your model right.

Hope it helps.

Great site! Thanks! it even recognizes my VIN number. Although I already found the part number through Nissan FAST. I'm sure you guys are familiar with it.

Great site! Thanks! it even recognizes my VIN number. Although I already found the part number through Nissan FAST. I'm sure you guys are familiar with it.

Hi You can try amayama to get down the part you want from Japan (Since you know the part number already). recently i have imported a Cabin Air Filter (For Vios NCP42) tray which is rare and couldn't source it locally. Agents quoted me 6 weeks to get it down from Japan. but though these guys it only took maximum 2 weeks. plus it didn't got stuck on Customs. total damage was only 2000/-

PS: Mods, please remove the name if it against Forum Rules

Edited by Ruslan

Hi You can try amayama to get down the part you want from Japan (Since you know the part number already). recently i have imported a Cabin Air Filter (For Vios NCP42) tray which is rare and couldn't source it locally. Agents quoted me 6 weeks to get it down from Japan. but though these guys it only took maximum 2 weeks. plus it didn't got stuck on Customs. total damage was only 2000/-

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out.

Since you got the part number, ask a friend in Japan to buy it for you and send it via EMS (Speedpost). It will take only 3-4 days. Once I got down a pair of mud flaps for my Y33 from japan. It was simply delivered to my doorstep sans customs duty. I then cancelled the order placed already at AM* and they refunded the money back without hesitation. (Appreciate)

I can also vouch for amayama. Alot cheaper than buying through the agent. They use EMS if you order from Japan and it'll silently pass through customs if you're lucky. Ordering through UAE is a different story. They DHL it and gets taxed for the "declared" value. But they are good at finding rare stuff fast!

I can also vouch for amayama. Alot cheaper than buying through the agent. They use EMS if you order from Japan and it'll silently pass through customs if you're lucky. Ordering through UAE is a different story. They DHL it and gets taxed for the "declared" value. But they are good at finding rare stuff fast!

Great now I feel like I should use it... I noticed that UAE prices are cheaper. But which is quicker and less hassle?

Great now I feel like I should use it... I noticed that UAE prices are cheaper. But which is quicker and less hassle?

Availability might be the issue in UAE stocked parts. you better request a quotation and check which is the best..

oh .. Don already knows what is part number. But he is asking "the" part number. What is your part number that you are looking for?
What is the part number?

Oops my bad... I'm looking for 23781-2J220 IACV-AAC VALVE

Edited by dilrukds