• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Feedback On Workshop

bagUrE

Hello,

Anyone having experience with the workshop operated by Asi*n Al***ance insurance?

This is situated in the Royal Gardens, Rajagiriya, close to the Gateway school. They are handling repairs of Fords and Daihatsus.

Want to get an accident repair done.Referred by the insurance agent who came for the assessment. Would like to know how their service is before giving it a try.

Thanks.

I got the bumper and the front left fender of the Focus painted from the said place. My car is of an unusual colour (similar to the image below) so colour matching is not easy. They did a splendid job with the colour. It's just like original.

8497884_vision_blue_5dr_zetec.jpg

They will take a longer time than they commit, so keep an allowance of 3-5 days when you handover the car. Also they are very pricey but it shouldn't affect if your insurance is footing the bill. Their customer service sucks (just like any company) but their results are good so I am satisfied with it.

Crosswind, thanks for the info...

Considering this place as it would be hassle free for me as the insurance guy said (my insurance is Asi*n Al***ance). Otherwise, I will have to go through the normal estimate-approval cycle. However, that is not an excuse for a second class job that's why I wanted to hear from someone who has had experience with them. As you've said, service is not something that we can expect to be great even with the agent sometimes...

Thanks once again.

• 4 weeks later...

I handed over my car to this workshop for the accident repair job. Got the car back on last Friday just one day later than they promised...

They had replaced the rear hatchback door. athe paint job was acceptable except for one spot just down the galss, which has not been touched with my colour. They said they would rectify it when taken for the cut & polish.

They had done a good job with repairing the bumper as well. However, one reverse sensor was not working which was found to be a sensor cable disconnection; not a big issue.

Service was almost hasle free for me. Just went there to collect the car.

Overall, I would give them 8/10.

Edited by bagUrE
  • Like 1