• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ist 2008

judemilstan

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi guys,

i have been looking around for a honda hybrid but then i changed my mind to go for IST 2008, does anybody know the fuel consumption of IST 2008 model.

appreciate your help.

PS : Please do not ask me to search as i have done it many times in the forum and could not find the answer :)

Well you havent searched hard enough. read the 4th post:

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15753-toyota-ist-20072008/

Hi guys,

i have been looking around for a honda hybrid but then i changed my mind to go for IST 2008, does anybody know the fuel consumption of IST 2008 model.

appreciate your help.

PS : Please do not ask me to search as i have done it many times in the forum and could not find the answer :)

Wow, you're giving quite a lot of attitude for someone who's here looking for help.

This seems to be a growing trend now. At first, they don't search, and now once they have been given clear steps on how to do a search, they say "don't tell me to search cos there's no result".