• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For A 11 Sri Volkswagen Passet Sold In 2004

RAHU

Friends,

We sold a (11Sri 68) Valkwagon Passet (Green Color) in 2004 to a person in Katharagama.. Now we are interested in buying it back since we sold it for a money urgency...

I know the first place I should go and look for it is RMB.. This is a try to find a clue if available with anyone before go to RMB... Even the info of the person we sold it is lost..

If anyone has any info relating the search, pls reply to this thread..

Thank you in advance..

Friends,

We sold a (11Sri 68) Valkwagon Passet (Green Color) in 2004 to a person in Katharagama.. Now we are interested in buying it back since we sold it for a money urgency...

I know the first place I should go and look for it is RMB.. This is a try to find a clue if available with anyone before go to RMB... Even the info of the person we sold it is lost..

If anyone has any info relating the search, pls reply to this thread..

Thank you in advance..

RAHU,

Go personally and try to trace the present owner of this vehicle, at RMV Narahenpita. There is a section you can get any information inside the RMV.

Or next best thing is get in touch with a person who do registrations, for vehicle importers who visit daily to RMV. Give the number and they will find all information of the present owner.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.