• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Red And Blue Flickering Led

Nimz77

Blue and Red LED light on windscreen .Is this illegal?

Nimz77.

To my Knowledge it is not legal to have them.I had few white lights on my vehicle I was stopped by Police and informed me to remove them.

I have seen them on mostly on V*P vehicles. Yesterday one person told me that they are freely available in Spare part dealers.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whenever I see those dipshits behind me with strobe lights (even if they drive defenders, prados and whatnot), I consider it as my duty to hog the road right in front of them and not let them pass. I am happy to say that I was successful in agitating one of those dipshits to have encounter with a lamp post.

Internet high five!

Whenever I see those dipshits behind me with strobe lights (even if they drive defenders, prados and whatnot), I consider it as my duty to hog the road right in front of them and not let them pass. I am happy to say that I was successful in agitating one of those dipshits to have encounter with a lamp p

LOL, join the club.... i slow down too.... :)

We should all do that!!! Annoy the godaya motherf**kers to bits!

• Like 2

LOL, join the club.... i slow down too.... :)

We should all do that!!! Annoy the godaya motherf**kers to bits!

++ Somehow i hate those annoying a**holes who's flashing from behind too..

Edited by Ruslan

++ Somehow i hate those annoying a**holes who's flashing from behind too..

So lets start a movement where we all whenever we get the chance make their life hard by slowing down or hogging the road... :)

Unless of ocurse they are ambulances.

• Like 3

Members,

I know a politician not in any more in this world registered his Dihatsu 4WD Jeep as a Ambulance in 1970s.

I wanted his explanation for this. His answer was that there is no speed limit for Ambulances.

He was a Tea factory owner had more than 300 daily workers.

So there was no problem for extending RMV the jeep as a Ambulance.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whenever I see those dipshits behind me with strobe lights (even if they drive defenders, prados and whatnot), I consider it as my duty to hog the road right in front of them and not let them pass. I am happy to say that I was successful in agitating one of those dipshits to have encounter with a lamp post.

Somebody please tell me how to give Reps in AL pls. This post deserves it!

one day i did what crosswind does and an ass holes in that Prado screamed at me are you f**kin your mommy in the middle of the road in pure sinhala.. I told him yes but its your mom who's i'm doin it with.. Luckily they didn't retaliate..

Propz+

I once rubbed the car against a V*P LC coming the wrong way... i transferred some of my pain on to their doors..... they got out of the car, all 4 of them, but I took off... LOL.. .:)

Sometimes these one way roads a re a blessing.

Once in Negombo road during rush hour, a deffender & a Prado was horing and making it a big scene to move just behind my car. I just stopped my car,got down, opened the bonnet & acted as if my car has haulted. Was sucessful in keeping them for nearly 1 minute.

In another incident, one security personal (who was wearing a white glove & arms out of the vehicle) shouted at me for slowing down, I just said "Umbala api pinata dena salli walin kala beela thawa baninawa....ane yako...."

• Like 5