• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Question

18 answers to this question

Hi Sampathg,

Just a suggestion, maybe you can maintain one thread rather than opening 11 different threads on every little issue you come across your AE110?

Careful man.. don't say stuff like that, it could hurt their tender feelings. you don't want to have some people point fingers at your calling you a newbie-rapist, right?

• Like 3

Dont bother about the part number.

Just dismantle it and take to recon air condition parts shop. You ll get what you need.better get a one with atleadt 3 month warranty.

Dear Bro,

Where can I find reconditioned compressor? Pls help me.

Thx

My Car is TOYOTA Corolla AE110 (1998 / Petrol / Auto)

When I start and shift the gear to "D" position, the car is moving forward smoothly.

When in "R" position, the car is moving backward smoothly.

But after travel few kilometers (After heat up the engine), above functions not working smoothly.

In this situation, when I shift the gear to "D" position or "R" position car not moves and engine shakes little hardly.

Needs to press the accelerator to move the vehicle.

When in high speed (I mean more than 30kmph) it's moving very smoothly.

Recently I have done a tuneup by a person who lives in Cotta road.

He checked and said all are working properly. (Actually I can't satisfied about his service)

I have cleaned the fuel injectors by ultrasound 3 months ago.

And, replaced engine mounts,silencer mount, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and all belts (including timing belt) 3 days ago.

But the problem is still same. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Edited by sampathapg

Just check if you have a brake bind. look for the signs like soot like deposits on front wheels, excess heat, or jack up the car when this happens and see if the wheel is hard to move in neutral.

BTW as Crosswind pointed out you need not open a new thread every time but can bump one yours or an old thread discussing a similar issue.

When I start and shift the gear to "D" position, the car is moving forward smoothly.

But after travel few kilometers (After heat up the engine), above functions not working smoothly.

In this situation, when I shift the gear to "D" position or "R" position car not moves and engine shakes little hardly.

He checked and said all are working properly. (Actually I can't satisfied about his service)

And, replaced engine mounts,silencer mount, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and all belts (including timing belt) 3 days ago.

Thanks.

The Auto box about to fail.

Repairing is advised. Just search AL

On 2/20/2014 at 8:00 PM, sampathapg said:

Thanks.

Dear Sampath,

Could you please share idea of your car engine oil type and brand?  that's help me lot