• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Seats

Strikeee

well the same i was tried to do on my ek3 as there are few marks on front leather sets. but i was unable to find the similar material i was give up that. so i loked for totall upgrade to virs or normal vi seats all said they cannot find the same.

if you have any contact in japan yes it possible i guess.

well the same i was tried to do on my ek3 as there are few marks on front leather sets. but i was unable to find the similar material i was give up that. so i loked for totall upgrade to virs or normal vi seats all said they cannot find the same.

if you have any contact in japan yes it possible i guess.

Yep if you have contacts in Japan its possible, i brought down both front and rear SSS seats for my Bluebird. I think the main reason why they dont import car seats cuz of their shape, unlike van seats car seats have more curves so it'll take up more space in the container

Members,

There was a establishment in S/L supplying vehicle seats to Japan.I do not know still they do that.

If they are still existing can get them to requirement of any Sri Lankan what he wants

This establishment was in Colombo South about 20 Kilometers away. On high level road Homagama Free trade Zone.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.