• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Ex - Known Issues

Podi Lamaya

Hi All,

Currently I'm driving a 2008 model Lancer GLX (1.3 engine) and hoping to upgrade it to Lancer Ex. But a lot of people including some owners warned me about an ABS sensor issue. I want to know all the known issues related to this model and the description of each trim level (e.g. GLS) for Lancer Ex.

Hope experts can help.

Note: I have read all the related topics on the forum. But I was unable to find any issues other than the ABS sensor issue.

jbce.jpg

I've been reliably informed by the EX owners ( kush, Harry, ELNINO... ) There will be NO such issues on ABS or anything if you buy a brand new one (YOM 2013/2014). I have already placed an order and waiting for my EX to arrive ... :D

They are long-term owners and they will def. help you on this matter.

Edited by Bracket

The ABS issue of most of the 2008 Ex running on the road should have been fixed by now.

I guess running a diagnostic check will help to identify whether the ABS issue is correctly fixed or has been patched up (Maka-baased). There might be other ways also.

Im also planning to start my hunt for a used 2008-09 GLS pretty soon B)

• Like 1