• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Limited Name Sticker

chamwic

I'm looking for Limited sticker for my Toyota Sprinter EE111. I asked the price from agents and they said it costs 3k each.

The car has three gold color stickers and it'll cost 9k then.

Are there any reputed places who makes vehicle stickers and emblems?

Please someone advise me on this or any other alternative.

Part information:

http://toyotamarket.ru/jp/152140/039/3/7501/1/75361A/

post-54432-0-33549900-1391098408_thumb.j

I am also looking for the same. After the paint Job all my emblems are broken. Limited, SE Vintage and Sprinter. there is a shop at Delkanda between Damro and wijerama junction, they said out of stocks. didnt try at Panchikawatta. I'll check back at Delkanda and Update if you find.

If it's impossible to find, the photoshop idea is not very bad thing to do, provided that it's done by an expert.

I've heard about the story of a person who lives in Galagedara, Kandy. He was doing replica decals for Japanese vehicles and quality was so good that some Japanese manufactures start getting them from him. Don't know how far it's true. But I've seen the place.

If it's impossible to find, the photoshop idea is not very bad thing to do, provided that it's done by an expert.

I've heard about the story of a person who lives in Galagedara, Kandy. He was doing replica decals for Japanese vehicles and quality was so good that some Japanese manufactures start getting them from him. Don't know how far it's true. But I've seen the place.

Original is original.

But in the worst case, this is a suggestion for "Limited" sticker .

You get gold colour part by a PVC sticker cut by machine. There is a 3M high strength transparent sticker use to cover bumpers,door step to avoid scratch. Nicely cut transparent sticker can be pasted on gold colour cutting. Remember to cut gold colour part on good quality PVC sticker (Not cheap PVC sticker) and machine cut is a must.

It won't be 100% original. But you can try.

You try with Saveen Plastics (Anusha - 0777602183) or Subha Plastics (Ajith- 0777864500) for sticker cutting. Both are in Pettah.

Following is a completely photoshop work I got done by Subha plastics (Sticker size is much larger than yours, but totally photoshop work)

upcq.jpg

Its simple. I'd take a walk from Nugegoda Gamsabha junction to Wijerama junction peeping into every shop which at least has a single auto part to sell.

This way, you should be able to find any part for a corolla ("ANY" part). You can even build a complete corolla if you have enough money to throw.