• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Auto Electrical Workshop In Colombo

sampathapg

Question

Dear Friends,

My car is Toyota Corolla AE110 (1998 / Auto / Petrol)

My car's radiator fan working continuously.

Today I checked the car and found the fault. There is a problem on AC pressure switch.

The switching terminals are always open, so the relay of radiator fan is always switched on (The relay is "Normally-Closed type 4pin)

So I tried to short circuit the AC pressure switch terminals by a tweezers. It was successful and radiator fan was turned off.

Then I pointed the problem is on AC pressure switch. I have to replace it.

But If I removed it, I will have to refill the AC gas. So I have to go for a professional auto Electrical workshop.

But it is not the main problem,

When I do the AC pressure switch short-circuit, by mistake I have short circuited wrong terminals.

Now there is no voltage on AC pressure switch.

AC is not working, AC light indicator and AC Fan is not working.

I checked all fuses, but I couldn't find AC fuse in my car.

I need to check it and repair by a qualified technician.

Please advice me to, what is the best place to solve this problem.

What about "Pala auto electricals"? I am planning to go there tomorrow.

5672217_orig.jpg

8464752_orig.jpg

8728381_orig.jpg

3497964_orig.jpg

5422524_orig.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!jYFCO-y1In9BQy0vnNfww~~60_35.J

Edited by sampathapg

10 answers to this question

Dear Friends,

My car is Toyota Corolla AE110 (1998 / Auto / Petrol)

My car's radiator fan working continuously.

Today I checked the car and found the fault.

What about "Pala auto electricals"

sampathapg,

Pala originally started at Panchigawathe. Now he is at Baseline road. He himself is a very experienced Electrician for 30 years or more.

P/Elec, has expanded for many other lines today. To my knowledge he is depending on other junior electricians.

You have detected the problem on your A/C controls. So go to a very good A/C person who will do personal supervention and get this attended.

Which part of Colombo do you live?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

sampathapg,

Pala originally started at Panchigawathe. Now he is at Baseline road. He himself is a very experienced Electrician for 30 years or more.

P/Elec, has expanded for many other lines today. To my knowledge he is depending on other junior electricians.

You have detected the problem on your A/C controls. So go to a very good A/C person who will do personal supervention and get this attended.

Which part of Colombo do you live?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr.Silvy,

I heard Pala Auto Electrical is very expensive. One of my friend said to go to Upul Auto Electrical at Dalugama, Kiribathgoda.

I am in Kadawatha, but daily travel to Bambalapitiya.

Mr.Silvy,

I heard Pala Auto Electrical is very expensive. One of my friend said to go to Upul Auto Electrical at Dalugama, Kiribathgoda.

I am in Kadawatha, but daily travel to Bambalapitiya.

Yes, it;s very very expensive. Some bills are even more expensive than the job doing at company.

e.g. to change timing belt they charged me Rs. 8500.

sampathapg,

I contacted Mr. Rohan Perera of C R P Engineering. This morning he is prepared Diagnose the problem, because of me free of charge.

Please contact him on 27 morning After 9AM he will inform you to come to his work shop. Contact number is 0777393608/ 2303910.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Amen!weldone sylvi sir!...and worthless shits like Trinity wants Sylvi to stop posting...maybe he should take his own advice and STFU.

MasterDon,

I just forget this negative replies sometimes I do no reply them at all.

Only few members like you appreciate my replies.

Thank you.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

sampathapg,

I contacted Mr. Rohan Perera of C R P Engineering. This morning he is prepared Diagnose the problem, because of me free of charge.

Please contact him on 27 morning After 9AM he will inform you to come to his work shop. Contact number is 0777393608/ 2303910.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr Sylvi

Is that possible to service my Car AC from Mr Rohan ? Where is the place ? Price ?