• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident Repairs

RehanaA

As in many other forums worldwide, If there was a points system within the forum and displayed POINTS ACHIEVED below the profile image thumbnail, it would have been helpful to differentiate the "good pros" from the "bad pros". (i.e.: The person who starts a thread is able to give each helpful answer 5 or 10 points depending on the quality of the answer).

RehanaA,

I have under my name 9 warning points. That is not for giving advice. I retaliated to a member on this forum for his reply posts.

He always tries to annoy me by posting a negative post I feel pity for him. I am a Roman Catholic.

Forget and forgive, my answer for this type of members. Therefore I avoid him, to reply any more to his posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 2

RehanaA,

I have under my name 9 warning points. That is not for giving advice. I retaliated to a member on this forum for his reply posts.

He always tries to annoy me by posting a negative post I feel pity for him. I am a Roman Catholic.

Forget and forgive, my answer for this type of members. Therefore I avoid him, to reply any more to his posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

OT:

You know Sylvi, there's a limit you can push your innocent victim card. If you really want to, I can share with the others the filthy PMs that you have been sending me.

• Like 1

Members,

I have nothing to loose. HAVE LIVED MY FULL LIFE of 70 uyears.I do not post like Member who is posting all things against to me.

JOKER and the WATCHER ON THE FORUM. I do not care for him at all.

It is left for him to post what ever I HAVE POSTED AGAINST to HIM TO ANY MEMBER.

He first started with a unknown relation ship with me. Calling me UNCLE. My late father died 49 years ago.

I do not want any one calling me any relation ship with me. Because I have close blood relations in S/L .

I do not think my father deposited any of his ? to be a product of him in any who are under 49 years today.

He was active till last day 9th of December 1965. Died of a final heart attack.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

I have nothing to loose. HAVE LIVED MY FULL LIFE of 70 uyears.I do not post like Member who is posting all things against to me.

JOKER and the WATCHER ON THE FORUM. I do not care for him at all.

It is left for him to post what ever I HAVE POSTED AGAINST to HIM TO ANY MEMBER.

He first started with a unknown relation ship with me. Calling me UNCLE. My late father died 49 years ago.

I do not want any one calling me any relation ship with me. Because I have close blood relations in S/L .

I do not think my father deposited any of his ? to be a product of him in any who are under 49 years today.

He was active till last day 9th of December 1965. Died of a final heart attack.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi Sylvi

I am with you. There are some members here are SO STUPID AND DUMB that they don't even realised they are that stupid and dumb.

Sorry have to be said

If anyone is offended by the above my comments ,please feel free to show the rest of us that ITS YOU who I am talking about.

Edited by EAP

Hi Sylvi

I am with you. There are some members here are SO STUPID AND DUMB that they don't even realized they are that stupid and dumb.

Sorry have to be said

If anyone is offended by the above my comments ,please feel free to show the rest of us that ITS YOU who I am talking about.

EAP,

Thank you for your valuable post Comment. Other A/L members also will open their eyes, for reply posts by privileged members in the forum. Who insult new members and post all negative replies.

I am not new to forums in international I have been using Computers for very long time.

Members in international forums never insult like in this A/L forum. New members are always welcome warmly.

New members come to A/L forum to get information and to solve their problems. Automobiles they own.

Surprisingly they are treated in a most unethical way.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

EAP,

Thank you for your valuable post Comment. Other A/L members also will open their eyes, for reply posts by privileged members in the forum. Who insult new members and post all negative replies.

I am not new to forums in international I have been using Computers for very long time.

Members in international forums never insult like in this A/L forum. New members are always welcome warmly.

New members come to A/L forum to get information and to solve their problems. Automobiles they own.

Surprisingly they are treated in a most unethical way.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I donot agree with you Sylvi, not all new members get bashed by the seniors. Members who open new threads to ask stupid questions or to ask what has already been discussed and answered thousands of times, deserves to be get scolded, they might learn how to use a forum in the future. Imho if you ask the right questions or post something meaningful you will get warmly welcomed, or at least will not get bashed.

Edited by asrock
  • Like 1

I donot agree with you Sylvi, not all new members get bashed by the seniors. Members who open new threads to ask stupid questions or to ask what has already been discussed and answered thousands of times, deserves to be get scolded, they might learn how to use a forum in the future. Imho if you ask the right questions or post something meaningful you will get warmly welcomed, or at least will not get bashed.

Don't worry. You will have your turn soon.

ALL THE BEST

Sylvi, not all new members get 'bashed'. Just the lazy ones or the cocky ones. And if you actually bothered to look, Rehana has been a member for close to 2 years. That hardly counts as a 'new member', don't you think.

It's interesting that Rehana suggests a points system where the community can rate members. And it's also interesting to see how the community has rated you (sylvi) and Rehana. So by Rehana's own measuring stick you two are bad members :P And if it's a community of stupid and dumb people, why are you so persistent on being part of it? I'm sure there are many other international forums with smart people, don't you think?

And sylvi, if you want to keep kicking that dead horse about people calling you uncle, please realize that in Sri Lanka we refer to elders/seniors as uncle or aiya as a sign of respect. it's not because they are related to us. So realize that all this animosity started with your misunderstanding of that sign of respect. There are people here who DO respect and look upto you, so i'm refraining from posting your true vulgar nature in public. But if you wish to go down this path, I can play hardball too. So take this as my final warning to you.

Edited by Watchman

asrok,

• OK I agree to your comment. I have seen some new members how they are treated in the reply posts.
  • When I was new to this forum I too was treated same way.
  • Now that same person has given his final warning to me. Merely because I did not want any one calling me UNCLE.
  • Yes I have many close relatives to call me uncle from my mother’s and father’s side.

I don’t want any "Tom, Dick and Harry" calling me uncle.

Thank you for your reply post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

asrok,
  • OK I agree to your comment. I have seen some new members how they are treated in the reply posts.
  • Watchman: Yes, SOME have been treated like that. If someone doesn't gel well with the community and has attitude issues yes the community doesnt look too kindly on them. This is a forum where everyone (like you) helps each other with no personal benefits. So excuse us if we don't want to repeat the same thing for "what's the best car for 1.0million, what's the fuel consumption of a Nissan N16, what's the 2nd hand market of a Corolla 110 blah blah". And do note that the people that actually DO help others are the regulars, not the ones who show up only when they have problems. Take this thread for example, just a week before this we had another thread on accident repairs. And the week before that something about CarMart too. So why should all that was said before be repeated? Because Rehana was too lazy to do a search?
  • When I was new to this forum I too was treated same way.
  • Now that same person has given his final warning to me. Merely because I did not want any one calling me UNCLE.
  • You came into the forum boasting about how much money you had and how you had 50 years of experience, and how you are god's gift to automotive technology and hence demanding respect. So yeah, we gave you the respect and, now you have a complaint about it?
  • Yes I have many close relatives to call me uncle from my mother’s and father’s side.

I don’t want any "Tom, Dick and Harry" calling me uncle.

Thank you for your reply post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Mods,

As of post #23 (Sylvi's) this thread has been thrown to the dogs. Maybe you could move everything from #23 to the 'help help i'm being abused' thread.

Dear Mods,

As of post #23 (Sylvi's) this thread has been thrown to the dogs. Maybe you could move everything from #23 to the 'help help i'm being abused' thread.

Moderators,

It is very important to post your comments. For A/L Members to know, who is the culprit?

Do comment your decision on this, ISSUE abusing me by this member Watchmen. hope you moderator's will be impartial with your comments.

Considering facts of the past. Watchmen have been posting to new members all negative replies.

Sylvi Wijesuinghe

Boys how about someone create a detailed post/thread/document on how to do a search in Autolanka. A real 'search for dummies' kinda documentation. So when ever a new topic that has previously been discussed pops up in AL anyone can simply post a one line reply linking that doc and close/lock the thread leaving no room for useless banter, accusations and name calling etc.

Moderators,

It is very important to post your comments. For A/L Members to know, who is the culprit?

Do comment your decision on this, ISSUE abusing me by this member Watchmen. hope you moderator's will be impartial with your comments.

Considering facts of the past. Watchmen have been posting to new members all negative replies.

Sylvi Wijesuinghe

You want a comment? Well don't complain.

If you come here and behave like a pompous old j***a$$, don't think people will fawn over you and treat you like a king. You come here and say stupid things all the time and expect people to just listen to you. But over here, we don't do that.

Let me address some things in specific right in this thread.

1. I don't give a God-Damn about how long you have been using computers.I'm quite willing to bet I have been doing it longer and studied it much deeper. I have been writing computer programs since I was 12, after being self taught by reading manuals. I have a degree in Information Systems. I have been using the internet since it first became available in Sri Lanka. Your usage of computers impress me even less than your usage of cars or your general attitude.

I also remember someone finding a post of of yours on an international forum that shows you have been pretty exposed for being a liar there too.

2. I don't care when your father died or who he was shagging on the side. The products of his infidelities will be calling you brother, not uncle, you ignorant buffoon. If you are gonna get huffy and feel insulted about something, at least get your complaint right.

3. We are not gonna thrash out your stupid responses to this Uncle issue AGAIN. We have explained this to you enough. We expect you to stop behaving like an infant and grow up. Also, in case you haven't noticed, no one has called you Uncle in a long time.

4. Watchman's final warning is about what he will do unless you stop behaving like a liar and a fool. Its not a forum warning, its a one-on-one thing. Watchman does not speak for the forum or the moderating team, only for himself.

5. And like watchman, the moderators are well aware of the kind of vulgarities you try to get away with when left unchecked.

6. I'm glad I can call myself an Atheist when people like you who try to paint themselves as angels but act like the devil claim you are acting as a Roman Catholic. However, we would really appreciate if you would keep your religious views from polluting the forum. Catholicism has absolutely nothing to do with Automobiles, so unless you want to discuss the Pope-mobile, we don't want to hear about your religion.

7. You keep bring up your warning history. As a policy we don't discuss warnings on the open forum, but I'm going to make an exception here. Warnings from 4 different moderators. Interestingly, I find that a 1/3rd of your warning are for advertising cars for sale. This is cardinal sin number 1 on this forum, and you can't blame anyone else or say you were retaliating or any such bovine manure about that. We've banned people with less warning than that for advertising and spam. I think the moderators have been way to lenient with you regarding your total lack of regard for the rules here, specially as a chronic repeat offender.

And before you start anything

Exhibit A - Mr Wijesinge is a Liar.

I do not want final warning. I am prepared for any action.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You want a comment? Well don't complain.

If you come here and behave like a pompous old j***a$$, don't think people will fawn over you and treat you like a king. You come here and say stupid things all the time and expect people to just listen to you. But over here, we don't do that.

Let me address some things in specific right in this thread.

1. I don't give a God-Damn about how long you have been using computers.I'm quite willing to bet I have been doing it longer and studied it much deeper. I have been writing computer programs since I was 12, after being self taught by reading manuals. I have a degree in Information Systems. I have been using the internet since it first became available in Sri Lanka. Your usage of computers impress me even less than your usage of cars or your general attitude.

I also remember someone finding a post of of yours on an international forum that shows you have been pretty exposed for being a liar there too.

2. I don't care when your father died or who he was shagging on the side. The products of his infidelities will be calling you brother, not uncle, you ignorant buffoon. If you are gonna get huffy and feel insulted about something, at least get your complaint right.

3. We are not gonna thrash out your stupid responses to this Uncle issue AGAIN. We have explained this to you enough. We expect you to stop behaving like an infant and grow up. Also, in case you haven't noticed, no one has called you Uncle in a long time.

4. Watchman's final warning is about what he will do unless you stop behaving like a liar and a fool. Its not a forum warning, its a one-on-one thing. Watchman does not speak for the forum or the moderating team, only for himself.

5. And like watchman, the moderators are well aware of the kind of vulgarities you try to get away with when left unchecked.

6. I'm glad I can call myself an Atheist when people like you who try to paint themselves as angels but act like the devil claim you are acting as a Roman Catholic. However, we would really appreciate if you would keep your religious views from polluting the forum. Catholicism has absolutely nothing to do with Automobiles, so unless you want to discuss the Pope-mobile, we don't want to hear about your religion.

7. You keep bring up your warning history. As a policy we don't discuss warnings on the open forum, but I'm going to make an exception here. Warnings from 4 different moderators. Interestingly, I find that a 1/3rd of your warning are for advertising cars for sale. This is cardinal sin number 1 on this forum, and you can't blame anyone else or say you were retaliating or any such bovine manure about that. We've banned people with less warning than that for advertising and spam. I think the moderators have been way to lenient with you regarding your total lack of regard for the rules here, specially as a chronic repeat offender.

And before you start anything

Exhibit A - Mr Wijesinge is a Liar.

Pericles,

You have been always on Watchmen s side. Whatever you say is good for you and watchmen.

No point in my complaining to one sided forum. It is proved from your reply.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Pericles,

You have been always on Watchmen s side. Whatever you say is good for you and watchmen.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

There are 7 points. Take 1 point and see if you can prove me wrong. If you cant, then shut the hell up.

Edited by Pericles

Pericles,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Didn't you read the part where he said that you have been given warning's from all FOUR moderators? The point is that this is their forum and we have to learn to respect their rules. So if you stopped demanding respect for yourself for a moment and showed some respect to the forum, then you might not have that many warnings.

We all have been warned not to do stuff by mods. In fact, quite a few of my posts (replying to sylvi) have been deleted by mods saying that I was going over-board or I was going OT. You don't here me complaining right?

So be humble enough to take this as a learning opportunity.

There are 7 points. Take 1 point and see if you can prove me wrong. If you cant, then shut the hell up

.Pericles,

I do not want to prove anything. You are sadly mistaken.

I will not act according to your commands. (then shut the hell up)Take those commands back to yourself.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 2 weeks later...
My personal review about C**Mart Rathmalana : 8/10 (I'm satisfied with the service they offered)

MAZDA Car.

Hi Rehana,
Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on why you gave it a 8/10. Maybe the nature of the accident, the repairs/replacements that were done, the estimated/actual cost, and the estimated/actual delivery period etc. And last not least the quality of their work.

Hi Rehana,

Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on why you gave it a 8/10. Maybe the nature of the accident, the repairs/replacements that were done, the estimated/actual cost, and the estimated/actual delivery period etc. And last not least the quality of their work.

This thread has been sort of violated due to the <//Sylvi //Watchman //Pericles> argument. This thread/topic really has lost its purpose. The next viewer will have to read through all these rubbish to get to know about the service offered by CM. Isn't it? I'm not blaming anyone but I've lost interest in this thread but for the sake of keeping my word, I wrote that single sentence about CM.

• Like 1

This thread has been sort of violated due to the <//Sylvi //Watchman //Pericles> argument. This thread/topic really has lost its purpose. The next viewer will have to read through all these rubbish to get to know about the service offered by CM. Isn't it? I'm not blaming anyone but I've lost interest in this thread but for the sake of keeping my word, I wrote that single sentence about CM.

I think its very useful for the forum to have proper reviews of first-hand experience in any matters related to vehicles. So if you could take about 5 minutes of your time and post a review, it will be very valuable in the future. Whether the next viewer has to wade thru the argument or not depends on the interest and the skills of the viewer.