• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident Repairs

RehanaA

Hi All

Have anyone done any Accident repairs at C** Mart Rathmalana? I know they are the Mazda & Peugeot agents but I'm keen in knowing the quality of their repainting, dent repairing. And also do they complete jobs and deliver the vehicles quickly?? One of my friend said these guys usually do not give or mention a delivery date when they undertake a job?

Edited by RehanaA

Hi All

Have anyone done any Accident repairs at C** Mart Rathmalana? I know they are the Mazda & Peugeot agents but I'm keen in knowing the quality of their repainting, dent repairing. And also do they complete jobs and deliver the vehicles quickly?? One of my friend said these guys usually do not give or mention a delivery date when they undertake a job?

RehanaA,

Contact Mr, Dewaka Engineer in charge by telephone. Can he undertake your job.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

if you search with the name of the agent in question, there would be about 10 relevant topics. to highlight a few..

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14873-carmart-servicing-poor-quality-of-service/?view=findpost&p=233398&hl=%2Bcar+%2Bmart

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14924-paintless-dent-repair/?view=findpost&p=252834&hl=%2Bcar+%2Bmart

my actual experience was given in the first topic, as crosswind said it was completely upto my satisfaction, quite contrary to the popular believe and also to my perception about them prior to the repair.

@Watchman: I already did that before I opened this thread. I did not come across any C**Mart customer satisfactory reviews... Get your facts right before making a comment.

Ain't my fault if you don't know how to search for what you're looking for :P

if you search with the name of the agent in question, there would be about 10 relevant topics. to highlight a few..

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14873-carmart-servicing-poor-quality-of-service/?view=findpost&p=233398&hl=%2Bcar+%2Bmart

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14924-paintless-dent-repair/?view=findpost&p=252834&hl=%2Bcar+%2Bmart

my actual experience was given in the first topic, as crosswind said it was completely upto my satisfaction, quite contrary to the popular believe and also to my perception about them prior to the repair.

• Like 2

My husband has already sent the car to CM I'll keep you all updated (perhaps even with some pics of my car)...

As to what I've told and read, it appears that CM is offering a much better service now. This would certainly be helpful to all mazda owners... fingers crossed.

@W: get over it! use your time to only post something useful...

These pro members and members (As they call themselves) here in AL make me sick. :sport-smiley-005:

I repeat, We must welcome newbies like my self and RehanaA. If you don't like to reply or hate to see the same topic WHY DONT YOU IGNORE and LEAVE the others who are happy to reply.

I am sure these genious will have something say about my comments too.

Peace and Respect. :party-smiley-019:

• Like 3

My husband has already sent the car to CM I'll keep you all updated (perhaps even with some pics of my car)...

As to what I've told and read, it appears that CM is offering a much better service now. This would certainly be helpful to all mazda owners... fingers crossed.

too early to give a complete judgment of them as the reputation they earned in the past was not quite good and that was one of reason for us, Peugeot owners to stay away from the place.

However, having some positive hopes about the new guy who is in-charge at the workshop and the recommendation i received about the fellow was the main reason for me to try agents after so long of owning Peugeots.

one word of advice, ask from them whether all the parts required for the repair are available and get an exact word from them how long they need for the repair. In my case, they had all the parts in stock and they completed on time.

These pro members and members (As they call themselves) here in AL make me sick. :sport-smiley-005:

I repeat, We must welcome newbies like my self and RehanaA. If you don't like to reply or hate to see the same topic WHY DONT YOU IGNORE and LEAVE the others who are happy to reply.

I am sure these genious will have something say about my comments too.

Peace and Respect. :party-smiley-019:

I dont wanna disappoint you or make you feel left out. If rehanaA knew how to do a simple search for "carm**t" she would have found the answer to what she was looking for. Afterall "pro" members use the same search that non-pros use. :rolleyes:

What are the labour rates at Car Mart, particularly compared to other agents and the fancy paint repair shops that have popped up around Colombo?

The Don,

They are very competitive with others for their labor charges. I know personally because I help them with their problems.

As far as I know they have turn around, after loosing two most prestigious agencies, what thy had at least to keep their name on the top motor vehicle agent.

Kleen park closed up their Navinna W/S, unable to get good technicians to handle the repairs. I gave few jobs to them delays of competed jobs owners never wanted to go their again, Charges were very high.

Full paint for a medium car started first 75000.00 Rupees went up to 130000.00 Rupees. Paint job is done inside Paint booth.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

....one word of advice, ask from them whether all the parts required for the repair are available and get an exact word from them how long they need for the repair. In my case, they had all the parts in stock and they completed on time.

Thanks.

The Don,

They are very competitive with others for their labor charges. I know personally because I help them with their problems.

As far as I know they have turn around, after loosing two most prestigious agencies, what thy had at least to keep their name on the top motor vehicle agent.

Kleen park closed up their Navinna W/S, unable to get good technicians to handle the repairs. I gave few jobs to them delays of competed jobs owners never wanted to go their again, Charges were very high.

Full paint for a medium car started first 75000.00 Rupees went up to 130000.00 Rupees. Paint job is done inside Paint booth.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Good info. Thanks Sylvi.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be collecting my car hopefully within the next day or so... Will write my review with pics...

I bet your opening line of the review would be like " I collected my car today, .....days later than what they promised me......."(D:).

• Like 1

I will be collecting my car hopefully within the next day or so... Will write my review with pics...

RehanaA,

Please do comment of the repair what C/M has done to your vehicle.

I will be in contact with the authorities of C/M about your comment.

Does not worry keep posting any automobile problems; there are plenty of members on this forum.

Capable of giving their experience and their best ADVICE for any problems to automobiles in S/L.

There are few members on A/L, who take automobile problems as a joke. They spoil the name of the A/L forum.

Because most new members come to the A/L forum to get advice of their problems on Automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

There are few members on A/L, who take automobile problems as a joke. They spoil the name of the A/L forum.

As in many other forums worldwide, If there was a points system within the forum and displayed POINTS ACHIEVED below the profile image thumbnail, it would have been helpful to differentiate the "good pros" from the "bad pros". (i.e.: The person who starts a thread is able to give each helpful answer 5 or 10 points depending on the quality of the answer).

As in many other forums worldwide, If there was a points system within the forum and displayed POINTS ACHIEVED below the profile image thumbnail, it would have been helpful to differentiate the "good pros" from the "bad pros". (i.e.: The person who starts a thread is able to give each helpful answer 5 or 10 points depending on the quality of the answer).

A somewhat similar 'voting' system is in place. Hover over any member's username and you will see the up/down votes in green/red respectively.