• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Digital Camera Photography

Magnum

maybe they are worried that the pretty little maidens will go wild after seeing some hot hairy man legs :sport-smiley-004:

lol, worried that a outsider with great calves will seduce the little maidens.. :D

Edited by Schiffer

• 3 months later...

So over the weekend I restored my old Zenit 35mm camera, wanting to bring it back it into service. Took apart the lens, cleaned each element thoroughly, lubricated the diaphragm mechanism, focus ring etc, and also lubed the film transport mechanism in the body. The problem now is, where can I find, if at all, fresh 35mm film carts? And are there still any places that develop 35mm film?

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2016 at 5:00 PM, terrabytetango said:

So over the weekend I restored my old Zenit 35mm camera, wanting to bring it back it into service. Took apart the lens, cleaned each element thoroughly, lubricated the diaphragm mechanism, focus ring etc, and also lubed the film transport mechanism in the body. The problem now is, where can I find, if at all, fresh 35mm film carts? And are there still any places that develop 35mm film?

you know what i am facing the same issue, i was hunting everywhere in kandy for 35mm film rolls and no one has them, and no one seem to be devoloping anymore too,

• 2 years later...