• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Digital Camera Photography

Magnum

Nice cats, its funny that the Mitsouka Viewt appears to be rusting just like the jag it's design rips off.....

To be be honest that car has been out in rain and sun for years. Im surprised that it has fallen apart into pieces :D

I'll post more pics of it

bdw that cat is mine and its only one :P

Edited by Magnum

12208813204_430c813561_o.jpg

Magnum,

Mitsuoka Viewt what you have for my knowledge is the only car in SL. I have been to this factory when I was in and out of Japan.

They still manufacture this car. I think can buy 2 years used one under US $ 20000.00. In Japan.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Magnum,

Mitsuoka Viewt what you have for my knowledge is the only car in SL. I have been to this factory when I was in and out of Japan.

They still manufacture this car. I think can buy 2 years used one under US $ 20000.00. In Japan.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I thought they are everywhere :speechless-smiley-003:

Magnum,

I have seen few vans just like the same face radiator grill. Not seen many cars.

Hand made I think only car in Japan. They had followed the UK model as their vehicle.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

What i had seen on our roads is this

70004022112013121100100.jpg

I see they are different from the Viewt

Magnum,

What can you say about the car what you have, What about spares. Viewt Mitsuoka How did you buy this car?

I want to import one new car from Japan.This should not to be discussed in this thread, because it is not about Photography. Please Email me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Magnum,

What can you say about the car what you have, What about spares. Viewt Mitsuoka How did you buy this car?

I want to import one new car from Japan.This should not to be discussed in this thread, because it is not about Photography. Please Email me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Your message box is full

oooh, I'll play!

10971235065_b60f677dae_z.jpg

4335398802_d96199ac22_z.jpg

3332304744_88aabafd40_z.jpg

3332303268_afec511580_z.jpg

4334027166_f7790a157b_z.jpg

Damn the last pic :speechless-smiley-003: