• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Digital Camera Photography

Magnum

I suggest using a proper pic site like Flickr :) I'm not saying don't, just a suggestion.

I prefer Google+ myself, but I need to put too many things on FB for tagging purposes.

I use Flickr too, these pics are linked from Flickr

Mmmm.. Yup Magnum. The close picture describes it's slightly differ in shape. My bad.... :(

Yep they look pretty similar, the Bluebird one is bit boxy where as the Hiace one is bit curved. Are you referring to the fog lamps found in the Hiace in the pic?

1525007_10200470131075059_1211450650_n.j

Yep they look pretty similar, the Bluebird one is bit boxy where as the Hiace one is bit curved. Are you referring to the fog lamps found in the Hiace in the pic?

1525007_10200470131075059_1211450650_n.j

Yes, that's the one. It came with some other different Hiace(Dolphin) faces too.

ooh I love that cat. Is it yours? btw nice shots magnum. did you do any colour enhancement by a software?

Yep mine,got more pics of it, will post them.

Yep i post processed them, no matter how awesome the camera is there is always room for some post processing

Edited by Magnum

What software you use?

Adobe Lightroom, most people in Flickr use that

@Magnum, I love the first pic of the cat. You will surely create some awesome shots when you get the new camera :)

Did you do any alterations to the image with software? If so, which software do you use?

This is my favorite though

12071491215_2317dc7912_o.jpg

Adobe Lightroom, meddle around with and you'll be able to get some pretty good results. I only did some basic enhancements on these photos

I still prefer the composition of the first pic. Beautiful cat either way :)

Meaning to find a copy of lightroom but haven't been able to find one "second hand". I'm too early to photography to go retail :(

I've been using the PS Camera RAW to apply some blanket alterations but it only has very few tools.

I still prefer the composition of the first pic. Beautiful cat either way :)

Meaning to find a copy of lightroom but haven't been able to find one "second hand". I'm too early to photography to go retail :(

I've been using the PS Camera RAW to apply some blanket alterations but it only has very few tools.

Yeah its well cared

and check your inbox :D

• Like 1

Adobe wont let you anyway. I spent about 2 hours trying to pay for it. Finally gave up and went pirated. Its too damn bad, I'm perfectly willing to pay, they just don't wanna take my money!

Adobe wont let you anyway. I spent about 2 hours trying to pay for it. Finally gave up and went pirated. Its too damn bad, I'm perfectly willing to pay, they just don't wanna take my money!

Good guy Adobe, doesn't take money.

• Like 1

Well, you at least had the intention to pay. Karma is on your side :D

And yes, the latest releases are more 'hack-resistant' aren't they? For someone who uses it to it's full potential, it's definitely a worthwhile investment. For us noobs though, we are just scratching the surface.