• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Digital Camera Photography

Magnum

No offense, but this thread has gone a bit downhill; not that it was "the" place to learn digital photography at the beginning. It's the story of the ganrandiya that got into the house through the remote gate, slithered along the marble floor and hid behind the 55inch LED smart TV.

And NONE of the photos shared can be considered a benchmark for performance. Shooting still objects in the middle of the afternoon hardly pushes a camera to the limit, so people should stop judging camera's based on this. There are dozens of photography FB groups to learn skills and be inspired and dozens of real experts like ken rockwell who will give you objective reviews of camera.

Sharing general info and price comparisons is one thing, but if you're serious about buying/learning/using a digital camera, this isnt the place to be.

Take it leave it that was just my 2 cents..

I'm sorry, did you just call Ken Rockwell objective??? He's about as objective as me. And this is after mellowing.

Spotted this today

23599421843_f33e4913ba_b.jpg

Damn, dude, you really push up the saturation on your pics.

I'm sorry, did you just call Ken Rockwell objective??? He's about as objective as me. And this is after mellowing.

Just bumped up the vibrance, will keep it low next time and see how it goes

Just bumped up the vibrance, will keep it low next time and see how it goes

:D Dude, your pics represent your vision. Accepting advice is one thing, but don't just change your style based on viewer comments. It'll be like that old man and son took donkey to the market story.

Its just a comment, not law of good photography.

:D Dude, your pics represent your vision. Accepting advice is one thing, but don't just change your style based on viewer comments. It'll be like that old man and son took donkey to the market story.

Its just a comment, not law of good photography.

I dont think they are colourful enough. Since it was taken with a SLR it should show more colour and brightness. Else it looks like a camera-phone photo.

What? People with opinions on this thread? No wait: WRONG thread guys. This is the: Look at my ginger cat, look at the sunshine, look at the picture of my girlfriend in a G string (-whoops! wrong forum!) thread no?

24203337921_3f9bd681d0_b.jpg

Dabbling in a bit of night time voyeurism now are we Schiffer?

Ah S*IT! I forgot I was barred from commenting by Magnum, my apologies. Commenting on this new hobby of Schiffer's was too hard to resist!!

Schiffer, be careful though, my memory recalls that some guy at Malu-Malu got beaten by Prince Dham over the same thing. Or was it the young upcoming prince-ling who got beaten? I forget... ;)

All right. I'm done.

Edited by Kavvz

Ah S*IT! I forgot I was barred from commenting by Magnum, my apologies. Commenting on this new hobby of Schiffer's was too hard to resist!!

Schiffer, be careful though, my memory recalls that some guy at Malu-Malu got beaten by Prince Dham over the same thing. Or was it the young upcoming prince-ling who got beaten? I forget... ;)

All right. I'm done.

What happened to the white van part? :D

All right. I'm done.

i actualy had no idea of what you say there O.o

Did you shoot this handheld?

yeap handheld

i actualy had no idea of what you say there O.o

My3's kid Dham got beaten at the Malu-Malu resort for taking pictures of a hot bird on the beach...caused a ruckus I recall 'cos the guy beating him (husband of the said bird) was a police IGP's son or something (My3 was at the time a MP)

*Policemen on duty at the nearby check point were like: Ado! IGP's son yo! And Dham's security were like: My3's son yakko! Meanwhile the hotel staff were shitting themselves 'cos neither party had paid their bills!!

Edited by Kavvz

My3's kid Dham got beaten at the Malu-Malu resort for taking pictures of a hot bird on the beach...caused a ruckus I recall 'cos the guy beating him (the said husband of the bird) was a police IGP's son or something (My3 was at the time a MP)

*Policemen on duty at the nearby check point were like: Ado! IGP's son yo! And Dham's security were like My3's son yakko! Meanwhile the hotel staff were shitting themselves 'cos neither party had paid their bills!!

ohoo it makes sence now :D

ohoo it makes sence now :D

lol ! Yeap. So watch out with the err...late night shots from the bushes!

**Also in the interest of full disclosure: Its not confirmed whether the buggers later paid their bills or not or whether the bills were actually outstanding. Nor is it confirmed whether the bird was a hottie or whether Dham was actually taking pictures of her. He may have, just as easily, been taking pictures of the pretty suddi lying next to her just like any regular SL male visitor to the beach....who knows! And its also not confirmed whether the hotel staff were actually shitting. They could easily have been peeing...Okay, there! Did I cover it all? I don't want any white vans calling or Sun-nurika's black Defender visiting my house, thank you very much!

All right now, I'm REALLY done with the supplementary commentary! :D

Edited by Kavvz

lol ! Yeap. So watch out with the err...late night shots from the bushes!

**Also in the interest of full disclosure: Its not confirmed whether the buggers later paid their bills or not or whether the bills were actually outstanding. Nor is it confirmed whether the bird was a hottie or whether Dham was actually taking pictures of her. He may have, just as easily, been taking pictures of the pretty suddi lying next to her just like any regular SL male visitor to the beach....who knows! And its also not confirmed whether the hotel staff were actually shitting. They could easily have been peeing...Okay, there! Did I cover it all? I don't want any white vans calling or Sun-nurika's black Defender visiting my house, thank you very much!

All right now, I'm REALLY done with the supplementary commentary! :D

lol, well i dont hide behind bushes and do this. i put the camera right infront of there face. one day i might get punched for that but meh...

My3's kid Dham got beaten at the Malu-Malu resort for taking pictures of a hot bird on the beach...caused a ruckus I recall 'cos the guy beating him (husband of the said bird) was a police IGP's son or something (My3 was at the time a MP)

*Policemen on duty at the nearby check point were like: Ado! IGP's son yo! And Dham's security were like: My3's son yakko! Meanwhile the hotel staff were shitting themselves 'cos neither party had paid their bills!!

Wrong story. And guys should be entitled to object to pervs taking pics of their wives without getting beaten up by gangs roaming with Health Minister's offspring.

Wrong story. And guys should be entitled to object to pervs taking pics of their wives without getting beaten up by gangs roaming with Health Minister's offspring.

I Googled up the incident and ole Pericles is right: My narration was a bit off:

Apparently My3's kid (or someone in the group took the pictures,) and then ended up beating up the husband fella (whose dad was a DIG not the IGP) when he come over and asked them to delete any pictures that included is wife...

Read about it yourself here>.

Edited by Kavvz

• 2 weeks later...