• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Digital Camera Photography

Magnum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Also what would be the best choice of DSLR Camera around 60,000. I'm eyeing on a D3300, is it a good entry level DSLR? I'm planning to ditch my sony cam and going pro. :sport-smiley-003:

using a D3300 and it is amazeballs. Bang for the buck. It has the same Toshiba sensor as my D7200 with no AA Filter so images are really sharp

Sample:

21268916823_1f163165cf_z.jpg

23661662850_372132c6d0_z.jpg

22378695814_b0201f089b_z.jpg

21886929238_af76c3f3c4_z.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah I like that sharpness. You own a D7200 too? That seems to be an awesome cam but out of my budget.

yeap i do.

When it comes to pictures both cameras are a lot similar the advatages of the D7200 is the focusing. its a lot faster and better but i make do with the D3300 without a issue too.

you wont be disapointed with the D3300.

i breifly had a Canon 600D, compared to that the D3300 has way better picture quality but i am missing the Mirrror Lock up mode in the D3300 other than that its fine to use

• Like 2

Yeah I like that sharpness. You own a D7200 too? That seems to be an awesome cam but out of my budget.

Just wait few more months till newer one comes...then the price will go down. On the other hand D7100 is also good camera. It lacks few features of D7200.(I can't remember exactly as I bought D7100 few months ago.). Anyway when it comes to good photography there are other things except the camera.....

When you are talking about sharpness it mostly boils down to the optics which is attached to the body rather the body itself. It's true that the removal of the anti aliasing filter of the sensor yields more sharpness, still the selection of the optics matter the most. :)

When you are talking about sharpness it mostly boils down to the optics which is attached to the body rather the body itself. It's true that the removal of the anti aliasing filter of the sensor yields more sharpness, still the selection of the optics matter the most. :)

ofcourse when your shooting on Kit lenses it doenst make much of a difference but if you go pixle peeping you do notice a difference.

No offense, but this thread has gone a bit downhill; not that it was "the" place to learn digital photography at the beginning. It's the story of the ganrandiya that got into the house through the remote gate, slithered along the marble floor and hid behind the 55inch LED smart TV.

And NONE of the photos shared can be considered a benchmark for performance. Shooting still objects in the middle of the afternoon hardly pushes a camera to the limit, so people should stop judging camera's based on this. There are dozens of photography FB groups to learn skills and be inspired and dozens of real experts like ken rockwell who will give you objective reviews of camera.

Sharing general info and price comparisons is one thing, but if you're serious about buying/learning/using a digital camera, this isnt the place to be.

Take it leave it that was just my 2 cents..

No offense, but this thread has gone a bit downhill; not that it was "the" place to learn digital photography at the beginning. It's the story of the ganrandiya that got into the house through the remote gate, slithered along the marble floor and hid behind the 55inch LED smart TV.

And NONE of the photos shared can be considered a benchmark for performance. Shooting still objects in the middle of the afternoon hardly pushes a camera to the limit, so people should stop judging camera's based on this. There are dozens of photography FB groups to learn skills and be inspired and dozens of real experts like ken rockwell who will give you objective reviews of camera.

Sharing general info and price comparisons is one thing, but if you're serious about buying/learning/using a digital camera, this isnt the place to be.

Take it leave it that was just my 2 cents..

Ah a good dust up, first one of 2016! Alright everybody heave in. This is the first one of the year so lets make it count. I'm in either way: against or for the thread no worries, the main thing is to give the 2 cents. As most of you don't like taking on ole watchman I'll get in his face, no worries! Come, come!

Edited by Kavvz

Nikon D3300, 35mm f1.8

21741861321_9e59795334_c.jpg

Jokes aside: I actually do like this picture.

To me it exemplifies a shinning example of our free education at work: Here we have a young nangi type decked out in her 'I'm a pro-ragging campus radical' gab touching a guy.

Where but in the kuppi rooms of the Peradeniya campus would anyone learn to fearlessly touch a senior who clearly isn't pulling in stacks of the green stuff; whilst wearing a nice new skirt, pared with a brand new knapsack? Such finesse!

This is one picture that needs to be stuck up in all the kuppi rooms / libraries on Peradeniya campus so the wanna be radicals can doff her a silent salute as they pass.