• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Magnum

Digital Camera Photography

Post pictures taken with any kinda of Digital camera( compact, bridge, DSLR).

Here are some I took with a Nikon D5100

9399442875_87f3b8fc59_o.jpg

9450788539_cede8be034_o.jpg

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

God bless this thread once you get that DSLR :D

God bless this thread once you get that DSLR :D

Brace yourself :D

Edited by Magnum

Nikon D5100

12051917855_c286d9e272_o.jpg

Seems your fog lamps are from a Hiace Dolphin van... Well suiting them anyway.. ;)

Seems your fog lamps are from a Hiace Dolphin van... Well suiting them anyway.. ;)

umm nope, it says Nissan on it, comes with the SSS bumper

29600880008_large.jpg?v=0

I suggest using a proper pic site like Flickr :) I'm not saying don't, just a suggestion.

I prefer Google+ myself, but I need to put too many things on FB for tagging purposes.

I suggest using a proper pic site like Flickr :) I'm not saying don't, just a suggestion.

I prefer Google+ myself, but I need to put too many things on FB for tagging purposes.

I use Flickr too, these pics are linked from Flickr

umm nope, it says Nissan on it, comes with the SSS bumper

29600880008_large.jpg?v=0

Mmmm.. Yup Magnum. The close picture describes it's slightly differ in shape. My bad.... :(

Mmmm.. Yup Magnum. The close picture describes it's slightly differ in shape. My bad.... :(

Yep they look pretty similar, the Bluebird one is bit boxy where as the Hiace one is bit curved. Are you referring to the fog lamps found in the Hiace in the pic?

1525007_10200470131075059_1211450650_n.j

Yep they look pretty similar, the Bluebird one is bit boxy where as the Hiace one is bit curved. Are you referring to the fog lamps found in the Hiace in the pic?

1525007_10200470131075059_1211450650_n.j

Yes, that's the one. It came with some other different Hiace(Dolphin) faces too.

Yes, that's the one. It came with some other different Hiace(Dolphin) faces too.

oh yeah 2000-2005 face super GL also had that

ooh I love that cat. Is it yours? btw nice shots magnum. did you do any colour enhancement by a software?

ooh I love that cat. Is it yours? btw nice shots magnum. did you do any colour enhancement by a software?

Yep mine,got more pics of it, will post them.

Yep i post processed them, no matter how awesome the camera is there is always room for some post processing

Edited by Magnum

Yep mine,got more pics of it, will post them.

Yep i post processed them, no matter how awesome the camera is there is always room for some post processing

What software you use?

@Magnum, I love the first pic of the cat. You will surely create some awesome shots when you get the new camera :)

Did you do any alterations to the image with software? If so, which software do you use?

What software you use?

Adobe Lightroom, most people in Flickr use that

@Magnum, I love the first pic of the cat. You will surely create some awesome shots when you get the new camera :)

Did you do any alterations to the image with software? If so, which software do you use?

This is my favorite though

12071491215_2317dc7912_o.jpg

Adobe Lightroom, meddle around with and you'll be able to get some pretty good results. I only did some basic enhancements on these photos

I still prefer the composition of the first pic. Beautiful cat either way :)

Meaning to find a copy of lightroom but haven't been able to find one "second hand". I'm too early to photography to go retail :(

I've been using the PS Camera RAW to apply some blanket alterations but it only has very few tools.

I still prefer the composition of the first pic. Beautiful cat either way :)

Meaning to find a copy of lightroom but haven't been able to find one "second hand". I'm too early to photography to go retail :(

I've been using the PS Camera RAW to apply some blanket alterations but it only has very few tools.

Yeah its well cared

and check your inbox :D

• Like 1

Adobe wont let you anyway. I spent about 2 hours trying to pay for it. Finally gave up and went pirated. Its too damn bad, I'm perfectly willing to pay, they just don't wanna take my money!

Adobe wont let you anyway. I spent about 2 hours trying to pay for it. Finally gave up and went pirated. Its too damn bad, I'm perfectly willing to pay, they just don't wanna take my money!

Good guy Adobe, doesn't take money.

• Like 1

Well, you at least had the intention to pay. Karma is on your side :D

And yes, the latest releases are more 'hack-resistant' aren't they? For someone who uses it to it's full potential, it's definitely a worthwhile investment. For us noobs though, we are just scratching the surface.

1551612_10200582356320620_680911515_n.jp

1546051_10200582357040638_1100987293_n.j

1497320_10200582358000662_322096313_n.jp

Nice cats, its funny that the Mitsouka Viewt appears to be rusting just like the jag it's design rips off.....