• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Demio Or Honda Fit(Not Hybrid)?

Carfreak

Question

Hi guys,

Im in the hunt for a car for round about 2.5 mil. I know by now that you cannot match fuel economy with driving pleasure, but I would really love if I could link the two together as much as possible.....

I've heard that the mazda demio and the honda fit qualify in that regard, but I cannot choose between one or the other. My current car is a honda EK3 and I love it to bits except for its fuel economy.......

It would be great if you guys could advice me on my new choices or even give me alternate choices...... :prankster:

• Like 1

guys,

I really need help to select my first car. I just found this thread when I was looking for a car in the price range of 2.5-2.9Mn. Im looking to buy Mazda demio 2007/09, Honda Fit GD1 2007/08, or Toyota passo 2007/09. Vits are bit over prized these days.

My key concerns are space (since the car will serve as a family car, 05 adults, but not always), fuel efficiency as this will be a daily runner and driving pleasure (relatively, as this may not always go along with fuel efficiency)

Your valuable ideas are welcome.

Given your space requirement I'd say go for the fit or the passo. If you could stretch a couple of lakhs more you could get a newer 2011+ passo. I drove a 2010 fit GE6 which I'd prefer over any of these cars, but sadly its overpriced now. The GD1 is an evenly awesome car but the CVT gearbox is known to give trouble. If going for one, check the vehicle history for timely maintenance. Other than that its a no brainer if you want good amount of space, comfort & performance.